Videographers - Denis and Rachel Petrican
- Business: Petrican Films
- Location: Plymouth, Michigan MI
- Experience: 4 Years
- Profile: Petrican Films
- Website: www.petricanfilms.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
We are Denis and Rachel, husband and wife team based in Michigan covering Weddings all over the World.
Our approach is to keep things relaxed and simple by using minimal, silent equipment and lots of natural light. The aim is to capture the beauty and raw emotions of your day rather than lots of posed shots. From the last minute nerves, to the first glance, tears and all the laughter. To us a good story needs much more than just photographs; film provides a moving and authentic way to take you back to how you felt the day you became husband and wife. We love meeting couples and chatting about their plans, so feel free to get in touch.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I filmed over 50 Weddings in the past 4 years of Business as Wedding Videographer
3. How would you describe your videography style?
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
Many professional videographers are booked two years in advance and have limited capacity to take on more filming projects. As professional videographers, we advise our clients to hire their crew 9 months before the wedding. At the latest, they should do so no later than 6 months before the wedding day.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our most popular package is the Premium one that starts at $2.500.
We offer 3 Packages
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
Me and my wife will capture yiur Wedding day with 3 Cameras , Drone , Lighting and more.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We Charge travel fee and that will be discussed with our clients.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
we Back Up all the Footage on a External Hard Drive for 2-3 Years
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
The videos will be delievered trough a Online Gallery or a USB Stick, between 2-5 Months
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
At the time of booking, a 50% non-refundable deposit is required to hold your date and time.