1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Cesar Paublini, founder of the Miami White Trolley. I've owned and worked with transportation vehicles since 2012 and in 2018 saw the oportunity to turn the beautiful Coral Gables trolleys into wedding transportation vehicles and now here we are!
2. What type of vehicles do you offer? (Describe the types, sizes, capacity and colors)
We provide transportation trolleys that will leave the bride, groom, and all the guests speechless. The elegant white exterior and the mesmerizing wooden exterior create an ambiance of pure class around the wedding transport experience. With our bench-like seating, we are able to fit up to 30 passengers.
At the moment we have two trolleys in our fleet.
3. What amenities do your vehicles have (TV, bar, sunroof)? Will beverages/food be provided?
Oue trolleys are guaranteed to get guests in the happy mood before even stepping foot in the wedding venue due to our unmatched interior mood and inclusive champagne coolers. The party can get started on the trolley itself as we offer the top-of-the-line sound system along with vibrant LED lights.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding transportation?
We work with reservations and it all depends if your date is available. Our trolleys are very popular so we always recommend booking 6-12 months in advance to avoid disappointment.
5. How much does it cost to book your services? What is the hire price for each of your vehicles?
We have different packages stating at:
One-way transportation at $525
Round-trip Hotel-Wedding-Venue (Up to 3 hours) $640
Half a day (5 hours) $800
All day Special (8 hours) $1200
6. What do you recommend for timing? (How long does a service last?)
Our most popular is the all day rental (8 Hours). We usually run shuttles from the hotel to the church, church to venue and then venue back to hotel.
7. Are the chauffeurs professionally hired and then trained?
All our chauffeurs have CDL license with passenger endorsements and clean driving records
8. What does the driver wear on the wedding day?
Our drivers wear white long shirts, black pants and black shoes.
9. What are the back-up options if a vehicle breaks down on the day of the wedding?
We run weekly maintenance on our trolleys to make sure they perform well during our rentals. However, incidents are unpredictable. In case of breakdowns we have 2 trolleys available and we are partnered with a local transportation company with a large fleet of large buses.
10. What are your cancellation and refund policies?
We require a $200 deposit per trolley to reserve the date. Deposits are non-refundable in case of cancellations, however we always work with our customer to offer a 12 month credit to reschedule.