Planner - Sydney Goldberg
- Business: Popped Event Planning
- Location: Tampa, Florida FL
- Experience: 15 Years
- Profile: Popped Event Planning
- Website: www.poppedeventplanning.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Sydney! I'm a New Yorker, now Florida transplant since 2014. A lover of the outdoors and sun worshiper, I LOVE my Florida life.
As a hopeless romantic, I have always had an affinity for weddings and romantic events. Ask me about the time I went to the fish market in my grandmother's classic 1950's ball gown wedding dress (side note: I was 7).
Over the course of my career, I've planned everything from Auctions, to Carnivals, Weddings, Proposals, Kids Parties ...and more. I started Popped Event Planning in 2018 with the mission to help couples create uniquely nontraditional celebrations.
We've got lots to celebrate, so let's get planning!
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
Popped Event Planning has been creating uniquely nontraditional celebrations since 2018! We've brought over 200 weddings to life.
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
Wedding Consulting and Coordination, Full Planning, Elopement Planning and even Surprise Weddings!
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Flat fee - 3 payments - 25% initial deposit, 25% payment, remainder due 60 days in advance of the event.
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
We have a team of 6 planners and coordinators ready and excited to work with you!
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
In worst case scenario, we have a team to help ensure that we'll be ready to cover your big day.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
We do not have a cap on the number of meetings that are included.
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
Depending on the package that you book, we will help with this to varying degrees from recommendations all the way through designing and ordering the stationary and tracking the RSVP's as they come in.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
Depending on the package booked we will help to varying degrees ranging from vendor recommendations to full management of all vendors.
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
Yes, included in all packages is creating and implementation of a detailed timeline for the big day.