Videographers - Joseph Pineiro
- Business: Joe Pineiro Films
- Location: Miami, Florida FL
- Experience: 3 Years
- Profile: Joe Pineiro Films
- Website: www.joepineirofilms.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi there! We are Joe and Priscila Pineiro, a husband and wife duo located in South Florida who are dedicated to creating the ideal luxury experience for your BIG DAY!
We started filmmaking for fun around the time we got married, documenting our new life so that we could show our children one day all of the adventures we went on, think of it as glorified home movies.
Fast forward a few years and here we are, Joe Pineiro Films. What started as a hobby, turned into a love for filmmaking but more than that something we love doing together and have so much fun doing doing it! We do all sorts of commercials and events, but our ABSOLUTE favorite is weddings and working with couples on their big day! Call us romantics but nothing is more satisfying than hearing all of our brides tell us they can't stop watching their video and that it makes them cry tears of joy! It brings us so much happiness and we hope you will give us the honor of being part in your wedding! Something that will only happen once and must be done right!
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
We have been filming weddings for a few years and we only film about 20 weddings a year so that we give each wedding the attention it deserves!
3. How would you describe your videography style?
Creative, Artistic, Crafty, Versatile, and we like to have Fun with our couples
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
Id say from 1 month to 3 years out
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We create custom packages for each on our brides so message us for details or we can set up a time to Chat!
Our pricing starts at $2000+
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
Yes we always film our own weddings we have 2-3 cameras up at all times and at minimum 2 people!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes outside of 100 miles of where we live we charge for travel
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
We hang on to all of our footage for years after the wedding date!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
4-8 weeks as of right now and Mediazilla is how we deliver our videos. We also include a custom engraved USB Drive!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?