Photographer - Lena Christine
- Business: Lena Christine Photo
- Location: St Augustine, Florida FL
- Experience: 5 Years
- Photography Types: Elopements, Engagements, Weddings
- Profile: Lena Christine Photo
- Website: www.lenachristine.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi there! I am Lena Christine, wedding photographer based in St. Augustine, Florida.
I am obsessed with storytelling through photos that look more like stills out of a romance movie.
I am inclusive and a big supporter of LGBTQ+ couples. I believe that no couple's love story is the same as someone else, so I do not take cookie cutter photos. I am influenced by music, movies, travel, my love for art and my passion for soul searching.
I believe true and honest vulnerability is essential for human connection and that we don't stop playing because we grow old - we grow old because we stop playing.
I found photography while struggling after a divorce and needing to find myself again. I basked in the joy my craft was bringing to other people. I started to experiment and realized that I thrive when I am working with couples in love. I found love again, the kind that awakens the soul :) - so naturally I wanted to capture these emotions for everyone else.
I thrive when connecting with other likeminded individuals and couples that aren't afraid to be playful and love each other fiercely. I am always working on client experience and I am a huge UI/UX nerd so I am always improving every interaction and touch point that a client has with me.
I cannot wait to travel more in the years to come and capture more memories for couples in love in Florida and worldwide!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been photographing couples for five years and I have photographed over sixty weddings in the past two years of being solely a wedding photographer.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My photography style is photo journalistic, artistic, unique, filmy and in the moment.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Most couples book their wedding with me 12 months in advance but I am happy to take last minute requests if I have the availability. If I do not, I will be happy to send a list of other great photographers in the area.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer all kinds of packages from mini weddings, elopements to all day weddings. The most popular package is the eight-hour Free-Spirited Wedding Collection.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I am the only photographer on my team. I am like a ninja and I move quickly to capture all the little in-between moments of a wedding day. The only time I recommend hiring a second shooter is when the getting ready locations are far away from each other or there are more than 200 guests at the wedding.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I do charge a travel fee outside of St Augustine/Jacksonville. $1.00/mile for driving distance. I also travel for destination weddings and will be happy to provide a summary for all expenses including travel depending on the location.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums and prints are not included in a package but are offered as an easy add-on. You will construct your own package and have options to add things like engagement, trash the dress, second shooter, albums, etc. Prints are ordered directly from your online gallery through my system. There are always running print specials and discounts and the print las are the best all around.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I deliver a sneak peek within 72 hours, although I try really hard to get them to you within 24 hours. I like to under promise and over deliver. I always deliver the final gallery within 5 weeks.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If you need to reschedule your wedding date and give me reasonable notice - I will work with you. Thirty percent is the deposit you pay to reserve your date and it is non-refundable in case of cancellation. My contract does have a Force Majore clause which covers unforeseen natural events/etc.