Photographer - Robyn and Jacob Fink
- Business: Robyn and Finch
- Location: Wyandotte, Michigan MI
- Experience: 5 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Weddings
- Profile: Robyn and Finch
- Website: robynandfinch.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
We're Robyn and Jacob, a husband and wife team who fell in love and then found photography. From the early stages of our marriage, a camera was always nearby. Now our photography reflects who we are two quiet souls seeking to capture moments that mean the most.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
5 years full time, and 70 weddings
3. How would you describe your photography style?
We have a deep love for journalistic photography and work very hard to be more of a fly on the wall, following each scene as it unfolds documenting everything as if it were a scene from a movie.
There is nothing more we love than photographing moments as they happen but it is deeply important to us that we also keep an eye on the color palettes and composition to tell a true and beautiful story of the moment. The raw honest ones that illuminate your connection to the people closest to you. That is the cornerstone of our approach to photography. It is the lens through which we document your wedding. Following the narrative as it unfolds.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
1-2 years in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We don't want any wedding to go without beautiful photos. Whether you're planning a small elopement or a lavish celebration with everyone you know we want you to have the coverage you need. Start with this package and build from there. If you are unsure or have questions about how many hours you might need send us an email as we can help you plan it all out.
6 hours of coverage
An edited gallery of full-resolution images with print/download rights
An engagement session is more than a 2-3 hour shoot or a photo for your save the date. It's a time for us to grab a drink, get to know each other, and take some photos in a place you love.
50 edited full resolution images with print/download rights
Add as many extra hours as needed for your wedding for $200 an hour.
We want your wedding day to be flawless, so we take every opportunity to be transparent. So there are no hidden fees, watermarks, download fees, or any hidden agenda. In the end, we want you to love your wedding photos and the experience that comes with them. We take commissions on a first-come, first-serve basis. A 30% retainer fee/deposit and a signed agreement are required to reserve your date. Followed by 20% 90 days before the wedding, with the remaining 50% balance due 20 days prior to the wedding.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
The two of us photograph all weddings together, as two lead shooters. We love being able to capture one moment from two angles, both of us carrying two cameras all day with lights ready to add as needed.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We love to travel, our charge for travel fees for 100 miles radius outside of Metro Detroit begins at 600
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
We are connected to a lab where you can order prints, albums, cards, and more! All calibrated to our computer and ready to order and ship to you.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
You will receive a handful of personally edited preview photos within the week of your wedding. Afterward, we deliver a gallery of photos to you 6-8 weeks after the wedding day, via an online gallery, where you can download, print, or share your wedding photos!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We are very flexible and usually able to quickly reschedule anytime it is needed, but if a cancelation or refund is needed we do refund payments on case to case basis.