Photographer - Jason Kaczorowski
- Business: Jason Kaczorowski Photography
- Location: Chicago, Illinois IL
- Experience: 25 Years
- Photography Types: Proposals, Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Website: jasonkaczorowski.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Jason Kaczorowski and I am the Principal Photographer at Jason Kaczorowski Photography based in Chicago, Illinois.
I consider myself more than just a wedding photography. I am a memory purveyor and an experience creator.
If I had one superpower it would be capturing the most powerful moments of life and transforming them into stunning works of art.
I create striking, cinematic images in a style where timeless, artistic portraiture meets modern photojournalism.
I lead an amazing team of award-winning artists that excel in delivering sophisticated photographs that are far from the norm.
Together, we focus on moments within relationships. There’s simply nothing more powerful that I could ever give you than photographs of those you love the most and those who love you.
Beyond capturing monumental moments throughout your day, we're also going to create photos that are going to shatter the internet the moment you share them.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been incredibly blessed to have built a career as a professional photographer for over a quarter of a century of my life. I have captured over 600 weddings in the greatest destinations around the globe since launching Jason Kaczorowski Photography in 2005.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I characterize my photography by its bold, vibrant contrast and rich, saturated colors that strike with dynamic lighting and ooze with emotion.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
We often reserve dates 6 months to over 2 years in advance based on popular dates. I invite you to contact our studio to check availability. If I am personally unavailable on your date to capture your wedding, I also offer a curated team of award-winning associate photographers who will work hand-in-hand to assure we exceed every last one of your expectations.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We work with many budgets and offer solutions to provide what's most important to our clients.
Commissions range based on the scope and specification of each unique event.
Our most popular Collection includes:
• 8 Hours of the Essential Time & Talent from Award-Winning Principal Photographer, Jason Kaczorowski
• 8 hours of the Time & Talent of your Second Photographer
• Sunset Engagement Session
• Selection & Correction of All Photographs
• Full Quality Digital Files for Sharing with Those You Love
• Family & Friends' Online Proofing and Ordering Gallery
• Hand-Crafted, Artisan, Fine Art Album
We also offer Coverage which may be commissioned hourly featuring one, two or three photographers which always includes delivery of your full-quality digital files.
Books, albums or artwork may always be added à la carte prior to or following your wedding.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
If you choose, I will be the Principal Photographer capturing your wedding. If I am previously booked you may opt to trust our associate photographer, Alex, along with one of our incredibly talented assistant second photographers. I will always continue to work hand-in-hand with you and am available to answer any questions you might have from our very first consultation until the final delivery of your digital images, artwork and album. My incredibly talented associate photographer, Alex, has been with my studio since 2015.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Though our studio is based in Chicago, we have captured weddings in California, Colorado, Florida, Indiana, Iowa, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Texas, Ohio, and Wisconsin, throughout the Caribbean, in addition to international destinations around the globe. We are available throughout the Midwest with applicable mileage fees 90 miles beyond our studio. Domestic and International travel affords airfare, ground transportation and lodging, in addition to location fees and resort surcharges.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
I believe every wedding is unique and therefore I don’t offer "packages" as other photographers do.
Our clients invest in our time and talent on their wedding day and may opt to add prints, books, albums and artwork following their wedding.
You are never under any obligation to purchase any additional prints or products.
Albums and Artwork are presented as a unique opportunity to receive the highest quality professional prints & products which arrive in our signature style of award-winning enhanced image development.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Your entire gallery is always guaranteed to be delivered within 90 days of your wedding, though we strive to process and deliver your photos within 30 days of your wedding. This is often based on the scope and scale of your event along with the seasonality of your event Late Fall and early Winter events may experience inconsequential delays based on our clients' holiday album ordering deadlines.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
A 50% non-refundable retainer is required to reserve your wedding date and your remaining balance is collected two weeks prior to your wedding. As your retainer is made in consideration of the time, the experience, the reputation and the skill of your photographers, along with our inability to schedule other clients during this time, your retainer is non-refundable as it is applied to reserve your wedding date. Once we reserve your date, we decline other prospective clients interested in booking your date however, provided you move your date to another agreed upon date, your retainer may be applied to your new event date.