1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hey I'm Brad, New England Wedding and Elopement photographer based in Boston, MA. I want you to remember your day for how it was and how you felt. I document the smiles and tears, high fives, and wild dancing. Capturing every important moment, and the ones in between.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
Over the past 5 years, I've photographed about 40 weddings all over the Northeast
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I have a quiet, journalistic approach, documenting real moments as they happen. I will always be in eyeshot when you need me, but never in the way. I offer simple direction, rather than super specific posing, trying to always keep things moving so nothing feels staged or static.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Most couples book about a year out from their wedding date. September is my absolute favorite month for weddings and tends to be the peak of my season.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Most couples book 8 hours of coverage, an engagement session, with all of their edited images being delivered via an online gallery for $3850. No two weddings are the same, so all coverage is custom fit to meet your needs.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I almost always photograph weddings alone and love covering the day this way. However, if your wedding day logistics call for a second photographer, one can be added on.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I absolutely love traveling and photographing in new places. My home base is in Boston, MA, and I’m happy to drive, fly, take a train, hop on a boat, or do whatever is needed to join you for your wedding.
Travel needs and accommodations may be required depending on where it’s all happening.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
All of your images will be delivered via an online gallery service which includes an online store where you can purchase high-quality prints, albums wall art, and a variety of other goods.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
You will wake up the morning after your wedding to find a few sneak peek images in your email. Your entire gallery is typically finished in 2-4 weeks.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
A 25%, non-refundable reservation fee is required, along with a signed contract, to lock in your wedding day.