1. Introduction: What's your story?
Our approach is driven by your unique story, who you are and your personal tastes. We believe that weddings are magical and each one of our couples has a unique story to tell. Our number one priority is to create a comfortable and fun environment to bring out the very best in you while allowing real art to emerge. When someone is relaxed and carefree in front of the camera it really shows and that can make all the difference between a great and SPECTACULAR photo. You may not always notice but we’ll be right there to capture those perfect moments before they pass by. We emphasize fine art portraiture, where we guide you into the most flattering light and poses while keeping the natural and candid feel.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We have been shooting photos for a combined 15 years and shooting weddings for the last 4. This last 4 years as been a blur! We have shot over 250 weddings and engagement sessions since we began and we couldn't be more thankful to all of our couples who've trusted and worked with us
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Unique, candid, real
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
We always recommend couples select their vendors at least 1 year out from their wedding date but 18 months is the sweet spot! Most good vendors book up for prime dates well in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
W offer a 6 and 8 our coverage package. We consider the 8 hours "full coverage" as it pretty much includes enough time to capture everything. We rarely stay over 8 hours but occasionally we'll have a couple who has something really special at the end of the night and wants us to stay to capture it. The 6 hour package is less popular but is perfect for the specific couples who need it. Not all weddings are traditional and some have much shorter timelines. For those who don't want much of getting ready or dancefloor photos 6 hours can be a perfect amount of time.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes absolutely. We shoot as a husband & wife team on 100% of the jobs we do. We have developed a special style and way of workflow on the wedding day that is very specific to us as people. We truly couldn't do it without each other!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel is included to any location within 2 hours on the wedding day!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
We do not offer albums but do offer prints in many different formats
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
We always tell our couples that the final gallery will be delivered in max 8 weeks but sometimes when we are a little slower they can receive them earlier. We do always send sneak peeks within a day or two of the wedding though!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The deposit to hold your date in our calendar is non refundable but if a couple needs to change the date of their wedding we will totally work with them and give priority on any available dates at no extra charge.