Photographer - Michelle Franzetti
- Business: Franzetti Photography
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky KY
- Experience: 5 Years
- Photography Types: Boudoir, Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Website: franzettiphotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I am a real-life Leslie Knope turned photographer! After spending my career serving my community through Parks and Recreation, I now serve amazing people through wedding and boudoir photography. My husband and I have a blast building a business, meeting amazing people, and creating photos you'll keep for the rest of your life. We are BIG believers in the power of print and love to help our couples create heirlooms out of their images. We are equal parts goofy and professional and we work best with couples who want their wedding day filled with laughter, love, and a whole lot of fun!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We have been shooting weddings for 5 years and have shot 100+ plus weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
We love real life! We show it off through our bright, true-to-life colors that will never go out of style. We like capturing movement, real belly-laughs, and all the sweet moments in between. We know it is not easy to feel comfortable on camera and we will be there to help you every step of the way.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
When possible, we recommend booking at least a minimum of a year in advance. We take bookings up to three years in advance and certain weekend dates typically go very quickly. September-November are our busiest months for Kentucky weddings. Destination weddings are consistent year-round.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer a variety of packages so couples can find the perfect fit for them. Each collection includes at least 8 hours of wedding day coverage so we can tell your full story, an engagement session, and credits to use to have your images printed. We LOVE couples who are down for an adventure so many of our packages also include destination engagement sessions!
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
My husband Nick and I shoot all of our weddings together! I am the lead photographer and he is usually the second photography. We also offer videography and when that is the case, Nick is the lead videographer and we have additional members of our team that assist as second photographers.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We are ready to travel! We can create custom travel packages for any destination,
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums and/or print credits are included with all of our packages because we believe those prints become heirlooms.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
You will receive sneak peek photos within 48 hours of your wedding! Your full gallery is typically delivered between 2-4 months.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our policies are based on how close to your wedding day a cancellation is needed. We understand things happen and try to be as flexible as we can be. These policies are reviewed together before the contract is signed.