Photographer - Sean Morr
- Business: The OWL Weddings
- Location: Los Angeles, California CA
- Experience: 8 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Website: theowlweddings.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm Sean, a Los Angeles based photographer, and the owner of The OWL Weddings. I has been working in the photography industry for over ten years, and loves sharing my artistry. I'm passionate about helping people see the beauty in everyday moments, and capturing special memories to be preserved forever.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings specifically for the past 4 years and have shoot over 50 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My photography style is documentary with a modern lifestyle aspect. I strive for my work to be timeless and I don't fall into quick trends. I want your wedding photos to look amazing forever.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
With all the covid stuff I encourage couples to book as soon as they have a venue. Most of my 2020 weddings have been postponed leaving couples scrambling over prime dates in some instances. My peak booking months are January-March, and couples generally book anywhere from 1-3 days after our first call. Most couples will generally have their decision made before the call is over and book right away to ensure their date is locked. Saturdays are the most booked and late summer into fall is generally full early in the booking season.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer a wide range of packages, so there is usually something no matter your budget. I have made everything customizable due to couples having much smaller weddings the stray from the wedding day norms. The normal investment by couples averages $3000 and that is the 8hr package. This is the most popular package, but I offer a 6 & 10 hr as well. I also offer videography and it can be attached to any photo package or book on its own. Al la carte photography is available starting at $250 hr.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes I am the Owner of The OWL Weddings and the lead photographer at all weddings. We always think couples should know who their photographer is going to be on their wedding day. I always have a 2nd shooter with me, and if you have video on your package its a 4 person team.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I charge for travel on a case by case basis. I travel nationwide and internationally as well. If you're allowed to have a wedding there I can travel to shoot it.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums and prints can be included in your package.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I send out a sneak peek the day after your wedding. Your full gallery is delivered digitally 4-6 weeks after your wedding day.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Deposits are non refundable. Due to Covid there are no charges in changes to date or venue.