Photographer - Becky Flanery
- Business: Love & Lenses Photography
- Location: Lexington, Kentucky KY
- Experience: 10 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Profile: Love & Lenses Photography
- Website: www.loveandlenses.photography
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Becky Flanery, owner and principal photographer at Love & Lenses Photography. I began my photography journey at UK where I got my BA in Art Studio! While completing my degree, I photographed my first wedding (ca. 2009). My love for photography has blossomed into a business! I have been blessed with awards and publications for my craft. I have been featured on the cover of Bridal Bliss Magazine V.7, in PhotoVogue, Baubles & Bowties and on Wedding Chicks. I have also received the WeddingWire Couples' Choice Award on multiple occasions. I love my job and enjoy capturing memories!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I photographed my very first wedding in 2009. Professionally, I have been photographing weddings for 10 year. Although it's not an exact count, I believe I photographed more than 200 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My style is bright and airy! One thing that sets me apart from other photographers is my use of external lighting. I have a remote flash system that touse during the reception or in dark situations to give you the best quality images!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Most couples book within the 8 mos.-1year range before their wedding date. That varies for each couple and my availability! I've had couples book a year and half in advance and in as short a time as two weeks. I recommend booking early to provide you time for your engagement session so you can use your photos for Save-the-Dates to mail out!
Peak months tend to be April-November. Saturday's are always the first dates to book!
You can always check the availability of your wedding date with me!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
My most popular package is the Gold Package which includes: a 1-Hour Engagement Session, Up to 8 Hours of Wedding Day Coverage with 2 Photographers and your digital images delivered via a a Personalized Website Gallery with an Unlimited Print Release and an Instant Digital Download.
I currently have four different packages to suit a variety of budgets and wedding day needs: The Micro Wedding Package (4hrs), The Silver Package (6hrs), The Gold Package (8hrs) & The Platinum Package (10hrs). Some packages include and Engagement Photo Session. The engagement session can be swapped out for an additional hour of wedding day coverage, if desired. Add-ons are available (i.e- additional hourly coverage, prints, phonebooks, etc.)
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I will be the lead photographer on your wedding day. If you select a package that includes a second photographer, I will have my assistant helping me that day!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I love to travel! I have had the opportunity to travel to venues like The Biltmore Estate, Pelican Hill in Southern California and New Orleans. Travel fees apply to weddings, if outside 15 mile radius of Lexington, KY. Contact me for more info if you have a destination wedding in mind!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums & Prints are available as add-ons to any package!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
You will receive a sneak peek with 7 days of your wedding date! The full wedding photo gallery is delivered approx. three weeks after the wedding date.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Wedding dates can be changed based on my current availability at the time of rescheduling. Cancellations are available for a full refund (if within the specified range from the wedding date). You can refer to your contract for a full list of terms and conditions.