1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi! It's Jennifer the face behind the lens! I have been shooting solely weddings for 3 years! My love for shooting couples/weddings came when I assisted a local photographer and it was history from there! I am a mom of 2 sweet girls, Rowyn and Veyda and wife to my husband Brad!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings for 3 years and photographed 40+ weddings!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My photography style is warm and moody! I loveeee the earth tones and natural warmth of sunset/sunrise!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I typically book weddings 14-18 months in advance!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer 3 packages. The first is a 6 hour package that works for brides who are just doing a reception. My second package is 8 hours and perfect for brides who want coverage of all main events. Lastly, I offer a 10+ hour package. This works great for brides looking for coverage from Hair/makeup to the reception events. All of my package come with an online gallery, print release and a USB of all images! Brides+Grooms can add on a second shooter, additional hours + engagement session
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
If you book me, I will operate the photography side of your wedding day! I help with your final timeline, and figuring out where we can adjust things. I focus solely on the moments of your day. While I love the perfect picture photo, I LIVE for the candid moments.!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Each additional mile outside of a 50mile radius of omaha is an additional cost. I charge $20/hour for travel time as well as $0.50/mile. If your location is over 1.5 hours from the Omaha metro I will ask for a hotel room on your room block for the night of!
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
You always have the option to purchase prints through my site. My quality is always guaranteed! But all galleries come with a print release.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
After your wedding I spend about 10 weeks editing every detail of your photos. First I backup all of your images onto TWO hard-drives. I also keep all of the images on the original memory card until your wedding is delivered. I then spend hours culling all of your images. This means I go through them one by one and select the best of the best! After culling I upload them and start editing! After all light corrections have been made, I run them through photoshop for final finishes! I then export and upload them to your gallery!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The deposit paid at the time of booking is non-refundable. However if you should need to cancel, I do not require the additional amount to be paid. Should you decided to select a different day, there is a $300 date change fee. I charge this because when booked, I block that day out for you, and pass up on other potential brides!