Videographers - Justin Gibby
- Business: Gibby Visuals
- Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia VA
- Experience: 20+ Years
- Profile: Gibby Visuals
- Website: www.gibbyvisuals.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello! My name is Justin and I consider myself a family man, California born, creative entrepreneur, sports enthusiasts, and film school graduate from Utah Valley University. When it comes to video, my biggest strength is versatility. From TV shows, documentaries, news, NCAA Basketball Games, Action Sports, Family Memories to Weddings. With past mentors and years of experience, I've been able to really understand the best ways to capture any event.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
Since 2003 our team has captured hundreds of weddings. Honestly, I'm better at remembering names than numbers.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
EXPERIENCED, TIMELESS, FUN, & CINEMATIC
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
1-2 years in advance for popular dates. We get 8+ inquiries for some dates.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We have a lot of options and we're happy to recommend the best option for you.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
Depends on the package, but the couple will always know if I'm their videographer. It just depends on availability. 1-4 Videographers with 3+ Cameras and potential drone(s).
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel is included up to 60 miles.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
JBOD of External Hard Drives and Cloud space
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?