Photographer - Brian DeLoatch
- Business: Platinum Entertainment Photography
- Location: Chesapeake, Virginia VA
- Experience: 16 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Website: www.platinumentertainmentphotography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello I'm Brian DeLoatch, owner and operator of Platinum Entertainment Photography. I had a love for photography before turning it into a business. I'm very personable and very detailed at my craft. I love to help clients create special memories for themselves or their loved ones. At Platinum Entertainment Photography we strive to give our clients high quality imagery at affordable prices.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings for over 15years with over 200 weddings being photographed.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I have a photojournalist style with a touch of traditional.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I would suggest booking at a minimum of 6 months out. Our peak months are April thru September with primary days being booked is Friday and Saturday. We require 25% retainer fee/reservation fee at time of booking.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Please contact us directly for pricing on packages. We have a variety of packages and we can also customize packages to fit your specific need. We feel that a initial inquiry or consultation is the best way to determine the needs of the potential client.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I will always be the main photographer and I have second shooters I use as well. I have 2 other photographers I use from time to time. They are fully trained and work with me on various occasions.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes anything outside of Hampton Roads or RIchmond VA area I charge a travel fee. Please contact us directly for specific pricing.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
It depends on which package the client picks out.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
The client will typically receive images 45 to 60 days after wedding via usps or fed ex.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The retainer fee/reservation fee is non refundable. The client can cancel up to 60days before event with no penalty.