1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Brandon Warnock, founder of Like Crazy Wedding Films! My wife Whitney and I started LCWF in 2019! I've had a love and passion for filmmaking and visual storytelling for over 10 years now. Somewhere along the way, I filmed my first wedding and instantly fell in love. Having the opportunity to not only be there celebrating with a couple on one of their most important days of their lives, but to also be able to capture that love story as it unfolds in real time and then create a film out of it, it's a feeling I'll never truly be able to put into words!
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I've been filming weddings for about 5 years now! I'd say in total, I've filmed roughly 100 or more weddings!
3. How would you describe your videography style?
If I had to describe my videography style, it would be "Raw, Intimate and Cinematic". I try to capture the authenticity of a couple's love, the true intricacies of their love story.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
I think couples should book their videographer anywhere from 6 months to 1 year before their big day! The earlier you book, it's more likely that we will still have your date available! Also, booking earlier gives you plenty of time to get to know your videographer, do any pre-wedding shoots (we offer complimentary Engagement Video shoots!!) and even pay off your balance!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We have four different Video Packages: Primrose, Lavender, Azalea and the Magnolia! All of our packages vary in coverage time and Highlight Film length, depending on your wants and needs! Our most popular package would be the Lavender Package, which is $2,200! We've found that a lot of couples love the idea of a highlight film but also love the idea of having a ceremony film so they can relive the moment they said "I Do" over and over again! With the Lavender Package, you get just that!
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
I try my very best to be there on the wedding day! On the wedding day, you may see myself (Brandon), my wife Whitney, or our other two amazing videographers Christian and Ryan! If it's a California wedding, (Yes, we travel!!) you'll see me, Whitney and our Cali associate Austin! We normally have a 2 videographers and 2-3 cameras operating at different points throughout the day!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
If the wedding is within 3 hours of Broken Arrow, OK, we don't charge a travel fee! Anything further than that, we do! Our travel fees are based on a few different factors, so the pricing of these fees vary! We try our best getting estimates on gas mileage, hotel costs and flights (if necessary) for our team, and then working that into the overall package price for our clients!
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
Hard drives are LIFE SAVERS! We keep our weddings backed up on at least two different hard drives! We keep the footage anywhere from 7 months to 1 year!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
We digitally deliver the wedding films in a beautifully designed gallery from WedFlow within 4-6 weeks of the wedding date! In our busy season, May through October, turnaround times for wedding film deliveries can be anywhere from 4 to 8 weeks!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If the event is cancelled less than 2 months prior to the wedding date, no portion of the fees will be refunded. If the event is cancelled more than 2 months prior to the wedding date, all payments made except for the retainer payment will be refunded, the retainer payment is non-refundable.