1. Introduction: What's your story?
I am Bethany Faber and I have been helping couples plan and celebrate their marriage for over 9 years now! After managing a wedding venue and seeing a need for wedding coordinators, I started offering day of coordination to the brides I was working with! The business grew from there are those brides began referring me to their friends and my calendar quickly filled up! In 2018 Bethany Faber Events became my full time job and I haven't been happier! I love working with couples to plan and manage their marriage day!
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
My experience began as a wedding venue director! I had the privilliage of working with hundreds of couples along side the best the wedding industry has to offer! After seeing too many weddings with stressed out brides or family frustrated by working at the wedding, I decided that I needed to start offering coordination! My coordination clients began referring me to their friends and now we are here with Bethany Faber Events a leading planning and coordination business for the Tulsa area! I have helped over 600 couples plan their wedding, coordinated over 200 weddings, and planned over 30 weddings!
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
Our service offerings include Day of Coordination, Wedding Management (Month of Coordination), Partial Planning, Planning & Design, and A La Carte Planning sessions.
Additionally, we have a variety of add on services to assist our clients further!
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We charge a flat fee per wedding based on the package of your choice. Our most popular package is Wedding Management!
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Bethany is the owner and lead planner, and coordinates almost all of the weddings! Every wedding will have a lead coordinator and an assistant coordinator. Larger or more elaborate events will require additional staff.
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
If we end up sick or unable to be there on the day of the wedding, we will connect you with another planner of equal qualifications!
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
The number of meetings included varies based on the level of service you select.
Day of Coordination: One planning meeting plus final wedding day review meeting
Wedding Management: Two planning meetings plus attendance of final vendor meetings and a final wedding day review meeting
Partial Planning: Four Planning meetings plus attendance of final vendor meetings and a final wedding day review meeting
Planning & Design: Unlimited planning meetings, attendance of all vendor meetings, and a final wedding day review meeting
Couples will be given custom to-do list so that we can facilitate and manage their wedding day!
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
We offer invitation and RSVP coordination as an add on service
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
We are happy to select and source rentals for all of our clients
Coordinating delivery, arrival, and set up times of vendors is included in all of our packages!
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
Creating the timeline is part of all service levels!
We also gather contact information for vendors and important contacts so that we can reach out to anyone at any point during the day if we see someone is running late or for any other important communication.