Caterers - Cody Trammell
- Business: Cowboy Chicken Wood-Fired Rotisserie Chicken
- Location: Edmond, Oklahoma OK
- Experience: 20+ Years
- Profile: Cowboy Chicken Wood-Fired Rotisserie Chicken
- Website: www.cowboychicken.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Cody Trammell the franchise owner and operator of SFHG Bryant, & SFHG Memorial, LLC DBA Cowboy Chicken in Oklahoma. I've been in the restaurant business since 16yrs old. After years of growing and operating other concepts, it was time to branch out on my own. It's been 6yrs since I first opened my OKC location. Since then, I've grown to two units with catering being a key focus. While I've always catered weddings, it wasn't until 2yrs ago that I began attending bridal shows and marketing myself to specialize in weddings. While office catering supports my lunch during the week, I count on weddings to fill in the weekends and evenings. After many reviews on Theknot and Weddingwire, and becoming a preferred vendor for most venues in the OKC area, it's safe to say we're experienced professionals that can be counted on from the moment someone reaches out.
2. How many weddings have your done in the past?
After 20+ years it's easily over 100. I have 50 weddings booked for 2022 alone.
3. Do you charge a bulk fee or cost per person? What are your rates like?
We charge a "bulk fee" per say that averages out to $13-$17 per person depending on options chosen and whether or not servers are hired.
4. Do you have a static menu, or can you do a custom menu? And can you take care of various allergy/dietary requests?
We have many options to choose from with many catering to allergy/dietary needs
5. What are your most popular dishes?
Our most popular items served at the majority of weddings are; Rotisserie chicken, twice-baked potatoes, mac & cheese, salad & green beans allowing for two cards, two veggies and rolls. We also have a great brisket that can be paired with the chicken, or offered alone.
6. Do you provide linens, table settings, and accessories? If you don’t provide linens, table settings, etc., will you handle coordinating the rental?
Yes we can provide our own tables and linens and no additional charge
7. Will food be made on-site or brought in?
All food will be made off-site and brought in when specialty warmers keeping it as fresh as when we pulled if from the oven.
8. Are tastings available and what is involved?
Yes, tastings can be scheduled anytime during open hours of 11am-9pm Monday - Sunday and are complimentary
9. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
I have a team available all with many years of experience depending on the wedding size. For every 200ppl two servers are provided.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
At this time, I do not have a cancellation or refund policy. As long as we are NOT COOKING food, we can cancel. Once we begin cooking the order will be charged in full the day of.