Videographers - Jeremy Dodson
- Business: Jeremy Dodson Videography
- Location: Louisville, Kentucky KY
- Experience: 4 Years
- Website: www.jeremydodsonvideography.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Jeremy Dodson, founder and owner of Jeremy Dodson Videography. I got into videography while I was in high school and I have been passionate ever since. I have been doing weddings since 2018 in Louisville, Kentucky and the surrounding areas. I always strive to be budget friendly while always delivering the video of your dreams.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I have been filming weddings since 2018 and have filmed around 30 weddings.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
My videography style is bright, light, and airy while showcasing the important moments. I specialize in highlight films!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
I suggest couples book their videographer anywhere between 6 months to one year before your special day. I often times get booked a year in advance. Most videography companies can only book one wedding a day and have limits on how many weddings they do a year. This is one vendor you never want to settle on.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
3-5 minute highlight video of your event that covers the beginning of your ceremony to the end of the reception.
7-10 minute highlight video of your event with all-day coverage (up to 8 hours). It includes footage from the moment you start getting ready to the end of your reception.
Masterpiece - Most Popular
8-12 minute highlight video of your event with all-day coverage (up to 8 hours). It includes footage from the moment you start getting ready to the end of the reception. The video will also include embedded audio from your vows, toasts, and any special announcements that might be made by family members, friends, or others. A teaser video is also included.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
I am the lead videographer for the company. I am a single shooter (sometimes I have a second shooter) and use one to two cameras. Depending on the type of wedding, a second shooter is available.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I charge a travel fee if the location is more than 100 miles from my location. It is a flat $100 travel fee.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
Immediately after the wedding, I back up the footage on the computer I use for editing as well as a flash drive. After the editing is complete, I then offload the footage and project files to an external hard drive. The footage is kept for two years.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
The turnaround time ranges from four to eight weeks depending on the package. The video is delivered digitally via Google Drive and is uploaded to our YouTube and Facebook pages.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If cancellation is initiated less than 90 days prior to the event, the client is responsible for the total fee OR may forfeit retainer only by signing a new agreement with Jeremy Dodson within two weeks of cancellation for a substitute event performed in the following six months. Rescheduling for events cancelled due to inclement weather shall be accommodated whenever possible. Rescheduled events are subject to availability.