1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi my name is Allen Johnson and I am the founder and owner of ASO Creative. My love for videography started while I was working in real estate. I sold brand new homes and as a gift for the new buyers, I would make a cinematic video of their new home. My push towards wedding videography stemmed from the regret that my wife and I did not have one at our wedding. Wedding Videography wasn't really a big thing almost twenty years ago and I never want someone to have that same regret!
I love working with people and I love being creative- ASO Creative was born!
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I opened my doors at the end of 2018 and to date I have filmed approximately 40 weddings.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
I have had some couples book within two months all the way to two years out. I will say that if you find a videographer that you want to work with- book them (me) as soon as possible!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer several packages and will work with a couple to customize it to their needs.. My most popular package includes the ceremony//reception edit with a "teaser" to share on social media.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
I am the one that will be with you from the start all the way to delivering your video. I do have the option to add an additional shooter and I tend to have two cameras going at all times during your wedding day.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I do charge a travel fee if the location is more than 45 minutes driving distance away from Tampa. It includes time, gas, and mileage. This can sometimes include airfare or hotel fees.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
I have extensive back up drives that I keep on hand. Along with the drives, I also store with a website that stores your video for ten years. This website is also how I deliver your videos to you.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
My standard delivery time is two months, but I always strive to get it done prior to the deadline. The videos are delivered to you via a website in parts to make it easier to view and download.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Refunds are on a case by case basis.