1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, thank you so much for coming to my page! I'm Taylor, founder and chief photographer at TZB Photos. I love connecting with clients, and capturing those small moments that will bring you joy for years to come! When my camera is not in hand, you'll most likely find me snuggled up with my cat Oatmeal and Australian Shepherd Riley!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been shooting weddings for around five years now. I took a break to focus more so on events and lifestyle sessions. However, I am beginning to jump back into the elopement and wedding world! At this time I have shot six weddings, and have four more coming up in 2021 & 2022!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I don't know if I can say I have a particular style. I think this is something that happens naturally. If you try to edit every single image the same, you begin to lose the authenticity of those photos. It's an organic process that kind of sneaks up on you over time. If I had to choose, I would say photo journalistic. I love to deliver a set of photos that read out like a story, rather than posed portraits. When you look back at your gallery you see the genuine and notable moments, captured in a candid nature.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
From what I have seen, this definitely varies. I've had couples reach out as far as a year in advancement, and as early as a two weeks in advancement. I don't have a specific deadline, I'm open to working with any timeline!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
My wedding packages start at $1,900 for 6 hours. From there I offer $2,220 for 8 hours, and $2,600 for 10 hours! Hourly rates are also available for more intimate celebrations or elopements. All packages include the following:
- Professional image editing
- Private online gallery
- Digital download of high resolution files
- Print release
- Rights release for image printing
- Complimentary engagement session
- Timeline planning meeting
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I will be the lead photographer on the day of the wedding. However, I can provide a second photographer for an additional cost. You are also more than welcome to find a second photographer that you prefer, and we can work together. In these cases, I will set up a meeting with your chosen photographer to discuss details and general information!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I do not charge a travel fee for weddings or events local to Atlanta, Ga. However, I am more than happy to travel within the U.S. or out of the country for an additional cost. This is something that would be estimated depending on each location, so feel free to reach out :)
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
At this time they are not, but I can offer some wonderful websites where you can order prints!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
I deliver a sneak peak gallery with highlights from your wedding around a week later. The remainder of your gallery is ready within four to six weeks!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
There is no cancellation fee, however the retainer is non-refundable.