1. Introduction: What's your story?
Matt started his career as a photojournalist and field producer for a major international news network. Kelly comes from the banking and finance world. Together, they are Route Three Productions. Matt is a 6th generation South Texan and knows this area like the back of his hand. He comes from a storied family and knows the history of the places and people who have called this land home for generations. Kelly is a people person who is also an expert in organization management. WE bring our collaborative skillset front and center on every project to help you tell the story of your love and your wedding day.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
Matt has been shooting weddings since the early 2000's doing it in his free time from the network. Kelly picked up shooting weddings professionally in 2017 when she created Route Three Productions as a project. We've shot weddings all over the country and we aren't afraid to tackle any challenges or new experiences head-on. Collectively we've shot over 300 weddings. We have more experience and knowledge than most other photographers--because you demand the very best story.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our style is against the grain. It seems like everyone shoots the same portraits but we are a little different--we focus on the story of you and not some copycat portrait that you see all over social media. Our photography is centered around people, places, and the story of love and life.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
We stay pretty busy and our couples should try and book us at least a year in advance, if possible. Because of the depth that we take pour projects we limit the number of projects that we work on to only a couple of dozen a year these days. Our best advice is book early!
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
In general we only have one all-inclusive package but we can offer individual service. However, some things are "non-negotiable" such as omitting an engagement session or asking us to work as a single photographer. We are looking for consistency and efficiency in all of our projects.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yep! We shoot as a team so both Kelly and Matt will be there. We do not contract out photography.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
There is a travel fee for certain locations.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Everything we do centers around an album so each couple gets a custom album with our all-inclusive package.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Image are delivered usually within 6-12 weeks...but oftentimes we can get them to you much sooner.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
A booking deposit is non-refundable. We've never had to do it--but if we have to cancel we will refund you 100% of everything you paid AND pay for one of our trusted partners to cover your wedding or event at OUR COST.