1. Introduction: What's your story?
Jammin J Javi Dj Entertainment is based out of San Antonio, Texas. We have been servicing San Antonio and surrounding areas for 20 years.
No wedding is too big nor too small. Our number one priority is to make this special night memorable for everyone. We have the perfect playlist and DJ setup. Extras we offer are uplighting, monogram, photo booth, & video screens. I offer Dj wedding services throughout the Texas region, going to events in Houston, Corpus Christi, Fort Worth, Dallas, Odessa, and Austin, Texas for couples as well as out of Texas.
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
$1400 includes: (set up=break down-6ft table)
5 hours of service.
1 Custom Monogram.
6 Speakers set up.
4 Lit Pillars.
4-6 Moving headlights.
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
Yes I have traveled to Houston, Dallas, Odessa, Austin, New Braunfels, El Paso, and surround cities in Texas.
6. How would you describe your style?
Unique and one of a kind. Smooth and keep the party moving. Non-stop dancing.
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
I always have a back up equipment.
8. What's your sick day policy?
No sick days here to offer. I never have not showed up sick.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
The motivation is playing the right song at the the right time and knowing what song to play to get the crowd going.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If cancellation occurs the deposit is lost. If the balance has been paid off the client is returned 30% of what they have paid.