Photographer - Dany Ruiperez
- Business: Dany Ruiperez Photographer
- Location: El Paso, Texas TX
- Experience: 24 Years
- Photography Types: Engagements, Weddings
- Profile: Dany Ruiperez Photographer
- Website: www.elpasophoto.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello there! Im Dany Ruiperez, El Paso Photographer. Born and raised in a small town called La Bañeza (Leon) in SPAIN, where I Started my Photography business in 1997 (yes at 16 years old). I moved to USA (South Texas) in 2010 and there i worked with my partner until 2020, when I relocated here in El Paso Tx.
I am very grateful to the photography because that allowed me to travel around the world shooting couples (Great Britain, Holland, Mexico, Argentina, Spain, Portugal, Germany).
I consider myself "a passionate visual storyteller" so my commitment is to capture every detail of your celebration so that you can relive it for years to come.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I started to shoot weddings in Spain (in past Century) in 1997 at the age of 16. I've shoot more than 700 couples in love
3. How would you describe your photography style?
I'm always growing up and evolving. I could describe like emotional creative lifestyle with a stylish touch.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I truly recommend as soon as possible... at the moment you think in get marry. 12 months before is a great time.
Peaking months are starting the new year, you know, Xmas is the most wonderful time of the year, a great time to get engaged.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I have different packages but all can be fully customize. By hours, with add-ons, only digital images, art canvas, etc etc. Standard package inlcudes 6 hours of coverage. Also i have special packages for elopements.
Price range is between $1,500 to $5,000.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes. Dany Ruiperez is and will be the lead photographer at your event. Sometimes I have a second shooter (optional).
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes but it depends. I mean, it s totally different to travel to Europe to do a wedding or to travel "interstate". Also it/s very important to know how many days, distance, hours etc etc. So always meet with my clients and talk about it. Communication is the key.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
yes. we work with European imported albums and coffee table books
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Images will be available to enjoy on a website between two and four weeks after the wedding, so the newlyweds can share the photos with others and downloaded as well.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Well if client cancel the event, usually we take de deposit/down payment but, like I say "communication is the key".