Photographer - Kellie Ward
- Business: Kellie Jeynea Photography
- Location: Las Vegas, Nevada NV
- Experience: 8 Years
- Photography Types: Maternity, Engagements, Family, Weddings
- Website: www.kelliejeynea.photography
1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Kellie Ward and I have always been interested being behind the camera since I was a teenager. I started shooting weddings in 2012 with a company that supplied photographers to the chapels on the strip and shot over 1700 weddings in the 5 years I was with the company and now over 1900 weddings in the 8 years I've been shooting! I love working with couples who are in love, I try to be affordable so couples can still get great shots on their special day and love making a connection with them.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been shooting weddings since 2012 and have shot over 1900 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My photography style is mostly light and airy, and I absolutely love backlighting my subjects whether with natural light or with my lights. I do a mixture of posed and candids during each session.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I have had couples book a year and a half out from their wedding date, and up to a week before their date. I am pretty flexible with dates, but also work another job and have set days off that I shoot on.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I have hourly packages that I offer to try and fit into everyone's budget and help plan for what we can do in any of the packages. My most popular package is my 2 hour package at $425 and includes all of the edited images, delivered in an online gallery where couples will be able to download the images and share the gallery with friends and family.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I am typically the only photographer on the wedding day unless specified that a couple is wanting a second photographer, which costs extra. Then I hire photographers I have used personally and have a similar shooting style as my own.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I am willing to travel! If the location is more than 20 miles from my location, I charge $20 per hour of travel, to and back, and $.50 per mile, round trip. If the location is more than 2 hours away, travel accommodations can be discussed.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
No albums or prints are included in my packages, but can be purchased afterwards.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
During my normal months, my turnaround time is between 2 to 3 weeks. During my busy/peak months, turnaround time is 4 weeks from the date of the session.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
To book, I require a non-refundable retainer for every package. If any couple has to cancel, I do not offer refunds but do offer the option that if they would like to use the retainer for another session, that is available for them for up to 2 years from payment.