1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello, we are Irina and Michelle . We have been a team working in Las Vegas for over 15 years. Our experience with brides over the years has made us very talented in what we do. We specialize in airbrush makeup , all hairstyles ,skin types and hair types. We are a small company who cares . We’re very attentive and love what we do.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
We have hundreds of bridal before and after photos. On average we do about 600 weddings a year in Las Vegas. We have worked as a team and as friends for over 15 years. Because it’s our company together we definitely give our very best to each and every person who hires us.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We have À la carte and discounted packages available for parties of three or more people. We have bridal packages for long and short hair brides. We come to you with no traveling fee to make things easier on your special day.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
We do have a small team of artist to help us on popular dates , larger parties and in case of emergency .
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We do not charge a traveling or parking fee within the Las Vegas and Henderson areas.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
We do offer discounted hair and makeup trials.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We use top of the line products and Temptu airbrush. In some cases such as a client being sensitive or allergic to products we can always apply their products.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
We use airbrush makeup and airbrush finishing spray to make sure your makeup stands up to the intense Vegas heat. We also use waterproof eye makeup and long lasting lipstick.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Hair and makeup take approximately 30-45 mins but we always schedule 60 minutes or longer if there is extra long hair.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We do require a deposit that is fully refundable if cancellation occurs at least 2 weeks prior to appointment.