1. Introduction: What's your story?
We are a husband and wife team who have been producing Wedding Videos since 2001. We love shooting Weddings, in fact that's all we do. We learned early on that if we focus all our energy on one area and do it well, it will become second nature. On your Wedding Day, we will personally be filming your Wedding and not outsourcing to another videographer who doesn't share our same vision. We are proud of the reviews we have received on WeddingWire and The Knot and believe the reason we are reviewed so highly is that we have complete control of the service you will receive as well as your video. Our goal is to give you a Wedding Video you'll love to watch for years to come. We both enjoy meeting and working with couples on their Wedding Day, and feel lucky to be able to share in one of the most important days of their lives. We would love to meet with you and show you how we can capture your Wedding Day on video for you and your family to enjoy in the coming years.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
Over 20 years and have filmed over 600 Weddings, Ceremonies, receptions, and marriage proposals.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
Cinematic Documentary Style. All our weddings are full length. We also do highlight videos.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
At least 6 months.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer 4 packages, ranging from 5 to 8 hours of coverage. Our 6 hour package is our most popular.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
We film all our weddings ourselves. We have one camera for the pre-ceremony and reception, and two cameras at the ceremony.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We only cover the Las Vegas Valley, Boulder City, Nelson, and Valley of Fire. There is no travel fee.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
We back up everything on external hard drives. We keep the footage indefinitely.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
Approximately 2 weeks. We deliver a digital file via Usb thumbdrive and a Blu-ray Disc.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
No refund of retainer/deposit, which is 50% of package price. In case of extraordinary circumstances, such as illness or death, then a refund may be considered.