1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello! My name is Rebecca, and I've been capturing couples on one of the most important days of their lives for over 10 years. Getting to know my couples on a personal level, creating a relationship built on trust so that on your day, you can relax, be yourselves, and know that I'm going to get the photos you'll want to look back on for years to come.
My bachelors degree in Photography, and having captured over 200 weddings, created a foundation of knowledge and experience that I extend to every couple I photograph. I'll help you from start to finish, from pre-planning meetings, questionnaires, engagement sessions, timeline meetings, and beyond to make sure your day is organized and balanced to enjoy your wedding & have beautiful photos.
I'm so excited to meet you to see if we are a good fit!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I photographed my first wedding in 2010 and have been a part of capturing over 200 weddings.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Timeless, romantic, modern, true to life colors. I love a balanced gallery of both candids and posed photos, focusing on capturing the personality and relationship unique to each couple. When it comes to lighting, I love both moody and light, letting the atmosphere and location the couple has chosen guide me in creating visually stunning images.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Ideally 12+ months in advance to ensure the highest likelihood that your date will be available.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer a variety of packages starting at 8 hours of coverage to an all day, 12 hour package. I have a-la-carte options including second shooters and albums. Before booking, I create a rough timeline of your day to ensure we choose the best package for you, with the right amount of coverage based on your priorities. Coverage begins at $4000.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
I am the lead photographer with the option of adding a second photographer onto the package. My second shooters are all tried and true, each having their own wedding photography businesses and experience in the field.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Travel costs are done on a case to case basis and can be quoted at the couple's request.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Printing rights are included in every package, albums are add-on items that can be fully customized from the material on the cover, to custom designed name/date options for the front. Parent albums are also available.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Photo delivery is guaranteed within 60 days of the event on a USB as well as an online gallery that stays online for 10 years.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Fully cancelled events forfeit retainers. Postponements are accommodated so long as the new date is available.