1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Randy Alomar, owner of Alomar Entertainment. I was raised in northeastern Pennsylvania and started DJing events when I was 17. I went to college in the late 90's for a communications degree in PA & worked at multiple area radio stations. Then, in 1999, I moved to Fort Wayne, IN and took a promotional and on-air position at WJFX Hot 107.9. I've had a long and successful career for in the radio industry, traveling all over the country for events, interviewing some of music's biggest names and working with other radio professionals from major U.S. Markets. Despite that, I've DJ'd hundreds of events as an independent DJ. I love getting the party started and to keep the party going! My team is amazing & we can't wait to make your big day unforgettable!
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
The most weddings that I personally have DJ'd in one year is 40. I'm approaching the 1,000 mark and should hit that in 2022.
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
Anywhere from a year to a year & a half is ideal.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
Our rates are $750 to $6,000. It really just depends on all of your wants & needs. Cordless mic's, up-lighting, dance floor lighting, bubble hazers, a photo selfie station, dancing on a cloud, projectors, personalized monograms, the only L.E.D. Dance Floor in IN & more! We have & can do it all! Typically our prices are around $1,000-$1,500 for Weddings.
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
Yes! If you're having a Wedding, we will travel!
6. How would you describe your style?
Up-Beat, professional & when it's time to have fun we beat-mix the music together.
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
There's a back-up plan for all the items we bring.
8. What's your sick day policy?
We don't do sick days. We have never missed a date since 1993.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
We get on the mic & we try & try again to find the music that people want to dance to. We don't have a problem getting people out of their seats!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We have a 90 day prior cancellation policy in our contract.