1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Melanie, and my passion is to empower women of all colors, ages, and ethnicities feel beautiful and confident every day. I offer my makeup artistry services in Indianapolis, Indiana and the surrounding areas. I successfully graduated from the Master’s Program of Makeup Designory in Los Angeles, CA—named the best makeup school in the country—and continue to pursue the highest quality of service for my clients.
As a professional makeup artist, my greatest joy is hearing my clients express how happy and amazed they are with their new makeup look. That’s why I leverage over 8 years of experience working in the makeup industry’s most difficult sectors including film & television, professional photo-shoots, runways, music videos, and commercials both nationally and internationally to help my clients achieve the look they desire. Call today to book your session at 317-879-6472
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I did over 300 weddings, most of my clients are brides
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer a variety of packages, mainly bridal makeup, special event makeup which includes, photo-shoots, TV, prom, birthdays and so on
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I have 4 assistants that work with me and I never miss a wedding no matter the circumstances
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
- Yes, I’m a traveling makeup artist and I can come to your location.
- $0.50 per mileage fee may be added if distance is over 20 miles to and from fishers, IN.
- It covers car maintenance and fuel
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes I highly recommend and advocate for a trial run for brides
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
I use a variety of high end products, which include: Chanel, Giorgio Armani, NARS, Laura Mercier, Bobbi Brown, Hourglass, Cle De Peau, By Terry, etc. As well as specific makeup products used for photo-shoots.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Regular makeup takes about an hour but I take extra time with the bride, I can stay for touch ups for an additional fee
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
30 days before the wedding