1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi My name is Andrew Brown I am a Notary Public for the State of Florida. I am located in Jacksonville FL. As a Notary Public I have the authority to solemnized marriages. This has led me to become an Ordained Minister with the World Christianship Ministries where I am better able to customized my Wedding Ceremonies to cater to the needs of my clients. I can perform Civil or Religious blended Ceremony to include any Wedding Rituals that symbolizes unity or the theme of the Wedding. Wedding Ceremonies are conducted at the choice of venues such as parks, beaches, clients home, hotels or banquet halls. I offer a free no obligation consultation before bookings are finalized.
2. What's your experience as a wedding officiant? How many weddings have your officiated?
Since the establishment of my Wedding Officiant Services I have officiated approximately fifteen (15) weddings and growing.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
I am very flexible in terms of scheduling my bookings. Bookings can be made at short notice or far in advance.
4. How would you describe your officiant style?
My Wedding Officiant style blends with the theme of the Wedding. I always dress Professional and my Ceremonies are customized to include all the different elements of a Wedding Ceremony. I try to make it a fun event where my clients are relaxed and feel comfortably during the ceremony.
5. What are your fees for officiating a wedding?
Packages include Bronze, Silver and Gold. All packages are customized to meet the needs of my client. Fees are as indicated below:
1. Bronze - Venue - Home/Office, Beach, Parks, Hotels or any specialize location of choice = $155.00 - $195.00
2. Silver - Venue - Home (Garden), Beaches, Parks, Hotels or any specialize location of choice = $175.00 - $255.00
3. Gold - Venue - Beaches, Parks, Hotels or any specialize location of choice = $255.00 - $300.00
4. Wedding Rehearsal = $80.00
5. 50% non-refundable deposit is required once booking is confirmed.
6. All my ceremonies include a customized written Civil or Religious Ceremony that tells your love story.
6. What do you wear when you officiate a wedding?
My wedding officiant attire is always formal dress suite.
7. How many pre-wedding sessions will the couple need to have with you?
Couples are required to have at least two (2) Pre-Wedding Sessions:
a. Free phone consultation
b. Wedding Rehearsal
Please be informed that I also facilitate unlimited communication leading up to the Wedding Day.
8. Will you be able to create a personalized ceremony?
Yes - I am able to create a personalized ceremony, including personalized rituals such as the Rose Ceremony, Unite Candle, Hand, Sand Pouring, Tree Planting, and more.
9. Are you available to travel if needed?
Yes I am available to travel if needed at my clients request.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Bookings cane be cancelled at least one month prior to the scheduled date with full refund. Cancellation requests after this time would result in the forfeiture/non-refundable of any deposit.