1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Nastassia, I am known for my signature cat eyeliner, my 6 dogs and my Jeep Wrangler.
Growing up in South Africa, I hardly wore makeup, but when I finally started to wear makeup (when I moved to Texas), I preferred a look where skin looked like skin and not makeup. I searched for makeup artists/gurus that could show me how to achieve this look. I tried so many brands, but as an animal lover, I chose to use only Cruelty Free makeup. Over the past 13 years I have finally perfected how to makeup skin glow from within and last all night while using cruelty free products.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I started Tease HTX in 2014 and since then have done over 600+ weddings.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our most popular package is the Minimalist Package; it includes a 2 hour trial run as well as Day of Wedding Hair and Makeup. We use a combination of traditional and airbrush makeup and it depends on your skin type/texture etc. We do this for maximum longevity while looking as natural you desire.
Another package we offer is the Maximalist Package; with a 2 hour trial run, Wedding day services and an additional appointment (can be used for Rehearsal dinner or Engagement shoot), 30 min extra touch up time and a Customized Hair and Skincare package to ensure you have the best prepped hair and skin for the wedding day.
All our packages include a Donation to a no-kill animal shelter/Animal Non-Profit.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
We have a team of trained artists that all have similar styles. We do regular trainings to ensure our skills align.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We charge travel fees for anything longer than 30 min of travel from Katy,TX. Travel fees start at $50
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
Yes! Trials before the wedding are so important. We set aside roughly 2 hours for a hair and makeup trial so that we can try different styles if you are unsure and we settle on a style that you absolutely love!
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We use most cruelty-free brands such as:
Urban Decay,Tarte, NYX, Dinair, Kat Von D, Too-Faced, Natasha Denona
We can definitely use your makeup also if your skin is sensitive!
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
We use a combination of traditional and airbrush makeup and it depends on your skin type/texture etc. We do this for maximum longevity and ensure it looks amazing on camera also!
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
It depends on how many people are in your bridal party.
With a bridal party of 5 plus the bride it takes roughly 4 hours to complete everyone!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Your $100 deposit is non-refundable.
The final balance is due 30 days before the wedding so that it will be the best time to get all the services in then so that we don't have cancellations on the day of the wedding. Full refunds are given on a case by case basis.