1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I’m Vivian Mariani, founder and lead hairstylist at Viviana Bridal Beauty. Growing up, this trade was always a passion of mine, I feel lucky to have made it into a blossoming career. As a professional newly based in Phoenix, I’ve been helping clients look and feel their best for over 15 years. I'm a licensed professional who has a passion for bridal hair and work with very talented artists. I have put together an amazing team of Bridal Beauty Specialists. What sets us apart is the ease and convenience of our services, as well as a full commitment to high quality services, perfectionism, and professionalism.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
As a licensed cosmetologist I’ve personally done 100s of weddings. I have been doing hair for 20 years. I have done updos to half updos to downdos, anything you can think of, I can do! I love doing hair, it’s where my creativity comes out. We really work hard to make sure we live up to my clients wants and needs for their hair. We use top of the line products to ensure that your hair stays perfect for your day!
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
All services are booked individually, in order to be flexible and cater better to each brides need.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
I have a very talented team of artist to help every bride and bridal party look their best. And depending how many bridal party members there are we will send out multiple stylists to get everyone ready in a timely manner. If there is an emergency and an artist isn’t able to make it, we will do our best to find another artist to accommodate the brides needs.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We provide on-location hair & makeup services for special events in Phoenix and surrounding areas, as well as destination weddings. Every bride can feel confident that she will shine on her big day. There’s no travel fee for 20 miles round trip from north Phoenix.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
I always recommend that a bride gets a hair and makeup trial prior to the wedding. Some brides are unsure of the look they want or are going back in forth between looks but a trial will definitely help choose the perfect look. And way the special day can go much more smoothly.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We use an array of high end products for Hair and Makeup. We are open to using products from the Brides own makeup and hair products.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
We use specific high end products to tailor to the needs of each client. The high end products combined with special techniques makes the makeup look flawless and last all day.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Bridal makeup usually takes an hour to an hour and a half. Bridesmaids and family usually takes 45 minutes to an hour.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Our Cancellation Policy is that there are no cancellations less then 90 days prior to event date. Replacements are acceptable. If all services are canceled there will be no refund of the deposit. *Covid -19 cancelation policy is in the event of a Natural Disaster /Pandemic, I will make every available attempt to accommodate any rescheduling, rebooking or transferring of event funds to another event if we are unable to accommodate for any reason, in these cases refunds will be given. For Protection all artists and clients strict safety measures have been put in place. Artist reserved the right to refuse service to any client who appears sick, has a fever etc. Refunds would be provided in this extreme case.