1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello Arizonans, I’m Bo Inukihaangana, founder and lead floral designer at Designs by Zima. Over the past 10 years, Ive developed a great passion and love for floral designs. I love to be creative and innovative, taking a simple idea and making it an exquisite florals and one of a kind. I take great pride in what I do and will always deliver above and beyond. Thank you for stopping by and I look forward to hearing from you.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
I started Designs by Zima doing basic florals and 10 years has gone by with over 100 weddings, Ive done all sizes of weddings from simple to extravagant. Ive been featured on the reality show on Bravo TV which was a great experience. I’ve been blessed to do destination weddings and events giving me experiences, knowledge and well trained on everything that has to do with events.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
Due to the demands, we highly recommended for couples to secure our services 6 to 12 months in advance.
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
The hardest part of determining pricing for custom floral design is that it is custom to each event. It is very difficult to give a blanket pricing structure or a package price.
Many factors go into determining the final price of an event’s florals. Season, quantities of blooms needed, floral color choices, actual flower choices and design complexity all have an impact on the floral bottom line. That is just a few of the variables to consider when pricing wedding flowers. There are many other things that impact pricing as well. Designs by Zima is always mindful with cost and we normally provides a very competitive price depending what the customer is looking for.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
Generally we provide 3 consultations but are willing to do more as needed. We however, provide unlimited communication via email or on the phone.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
The number of our team will be depended on how much work is needed.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
Our design style are a mixed of traditional and modern and touch of elegant and luxury.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
I am very hands on so I am always there for delivery and setup. We do provide wedding styling, party rentals and custom designs.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
Fresh flowers are typically for the client to do as they wished. Most of our silks flowers we do keep.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If the client terminates the services of this event agreement with Designs by Zima for any reason within 90 days prior to the event, the client shall be responsible for the entire value of the agreement. Termination of services at any other time will result in the loss of the initial deposit only as specified in this contract. As a courtesy to the Client, all monies received by Designs by Zima will be applied to reschedule the event within one year of the date of cancellation, strictly based on availability. No refunds will be issued should the client decide not to reschedule the event. Termination of services due to serious illness or injury, unforeseen acts of God, or death will result in loss of deposit only. All requests to terminate services must be received by Designs by Zima in writing.