1. Introduction: What's your story?
I am an award-winning photographer who creates unique, thoughtful, and artistic photographs that you will cherish for a lifetime. I am married to a Pulitzer Prize-winning photojournalist who shares my passion for adventure and the outdoors. We have three active and amazing young children who keep us busy and a house full of laughter.
I studied photography and earned a BFA from the Rochester Institute of Technology in Rochester, New York. I worked as a staff photojournalist for newspapers in Michigan, Maine, Maryland, and Iowa, before putting down roots in Arizona over a decade ago. My freelance work has been published in The New York Times, People Magazine, Phoenix Magazine, and Arizona Highways as well as countless national and international publications. Working as a photojournalist has taught me how to be a visual storyteller and capture those fleeting moments that happen in the blink of an eye.
My own wedding was magical from start to finish. I will never forget how special it was to be surrounded by friends and family and so much love. My goal is to capture that feeling for you so you can relive your own extraordinary wedding day for many years to come. My approach when photographing weddings is to bring calm on such a busy day. You should enjoy every minute of your wedding and I will be there as a fly on the wall capturing your perfect day.
I would love to hear from you and document your unforgettable wedding.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I have been photographing weddings in Arizona for 15 years. I photography 20-25 weddings per year.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My style is all about capturing the moment and telling stories in a photojournalistic way.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
I typically book weddings one year in advance.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
All wedding photography packages are custom built for each couple.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes! If you hire Laura Segall Photography for your wedding you get Laura Segall at your wedding.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
There is no travel fee for weddings in the Phoenix metro area.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
The edited high-resolution digital images are included with every photo package.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
You will receive your final wedding images 6-8 weeks after the wedding. Images are delivered via direct download.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Credit will be given to weddings that postpone within one year of their original wedding date.