1. Introduction: What's your story?
Genevieve Wilson is an avid forager, collecting whatever is most local, in season, and inspiring to create vibrantly natural floral arrangements. Apricot Floral reflect her belief that design is best served to enhance a moment’s natural beauty, rather than distract from it. She designs out of studio in Saint Paul, Minnesota.
If you would like to know more about what it means to be a purveyor of the good life, Genevieve would love to hear from you.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
Genevieve has worked for some of the best florist around the world, on some of the most prestigious job sites. With 7 years of experience she has learned from the best of the best. Apricot Floral has over 100+ weddings of their own under their built, with an incredible team under the Apricot Floral fold.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
3 months-2 years
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We have a minimum on wedding florals of $6k
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
2 meetings are included in the contract, after that each meeting is a $150 charge
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
4 people on the team, with a whole fleet of freelancers.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
Organic, Funky, Fun, Different!
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
Myself, Genevieve, and my team!
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
I love when the couple and families are able to take them home, otherwise if that is not an option, Apricot Floral thinks about the trash imprint so we compost all of our florals.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If a contract is signed there's no refund on deposits, but each couple and situation is different, so it's up for a conversation.