1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello, I'm Kayla! I am the Founder and owner of Ziel Bridal. I have been in the beauty industry since 2009 and in just four years became the Director of Education in a salon. I am constantly seeking opportunities to grow and improve my craft, and have taken advanced technical classes in New York, Texas, California, and Florida from national and global hairstylists. My educators include world-class leaders in the beauty industry, including Aveda, Bumble and Bumble, L’Oreal Professional, and Davines. I graduated from Face Etc. of Minnesota Makeup School in 2020 and received her multi-media makeup certification for bridal, HD, production, and film. I believe that EVERY woman deserves to be lifted up by other women. What drew me to launch my business and focus on brides was and continues to be the belief that brides deserve to have a wedding day where they feel invincible. We look forward to meeting you!
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
Over 10 years of experience working with brides and bridal parties makes Ziel Bridal the perfect fit for your wedding day! We do over 100 weddings a year and have the expertise to make your morning relaxed and stress-free.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer our Bridal Package for brides that include the following:
Wedding Day Hair with Trial
Wedding Day Makeup with Trial
40 miles of travel on your wedding day
1 hour of hairstyling on your wedding day
45 minutes of makeup application on your wedding day
Full-size lipstick for touch-ups
Client Wedding Portal
We also offer Bridal Party Packages and A-la-carte services to fit any wedding party.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
We have a team of 10 wedding artists. We also have a large community of wedding artists ready to jump in if our team was the have an emergency! You'll never have to worry that you won't have a beauty vendor how up for your wedding day.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
40 miles round trip is included in our pricing from 55406. We charge $1.00/mile after that.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
We require trials for all of our brides! This takes the guesswork out of the wedding day and every bride feels confident in their beauty styling.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
We use only professional makeup on our brides. We cannot use personal makeup on clients for liability purposes. We want to make sure your makeup lasts all day and is designed to last 12-15 hours instead of the consumer's 6-8 hour makeup wear.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
We only use professional makeup brands that are designed to last the entire day. Each of our makeup applications comes with airbrush foundation included. This ensures the makeup will last all day, even through sweat or tears!
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
We will stay as long as it takes to get the wedding party ready! We book 45 minutes for our brides and 30 minutes for anyone else.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
A 50% non-refundable retainer is required to save your wedding date. Canceling services 60 days or less before the wedding day results in 100% of the invoice due.