1. Introduction: What's your story?
Rivets & Roses is a Minneapolis-based wedding photography studio featuring a team of five photographers — each with their own style, personality and approachable price points.
We invite you to browse through their portfolios to find the photographer whose work resonates most with you, then simply contact them for a match made in wedding photography heaven.
Each of Rivets and Roses's wedding photographers have been hand-picked and endorsed by owner Eliesa Johnson, of Photogen Inc., to ensure quality work and a rave-worthy experience. After all, these are photos - and memories! - that will last a lifetime.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
Rivets and Roses has been photographing weddings for 10 years.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our photography studio features five photographers — each with their own style and personality for a match made in wedding photography heaven.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Anywhere between 6 months to a year in advanced.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our team offers packages ranging from a small elopement to full day coverage. Pricing begins at $2400 for elopements and $3000 for full collections.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
The photographer you book will be the one shooting the wedding day and if you select a package with a 2nd shooter someone else will be there to assist them on the wedding day.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We do not charge for travel in a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities. Anything outside of that range will have a travel fee based on the distance of the wedding location.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Each of our photographers offer a full day coverage package that includes a wedding album. Wedding prints can be made through the clients online gallery.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
The client will receive the final delivery of images anywhere from 6-8 weeks after the wedding date. The amount of images range based on the number of hours booked for the wedding day. It can range anywhere from 200-1000 images..
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Clients may request to reschedule the planned wedding date and due to COVID-19 we are staying as flexible as possible with couples who need to adjust their plans. Our photographers will make all reasonable efforts to accommodate rescheduling requests.