Florist - Andrea Halliday
- Business: TABLE & TULIP
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts MA
- Experience: 15 Years
- Profile: TABLE & TULIP
- Website: tableandtulip.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Table & Tulip is a full-service floral design studio committed to dreaming up and executing breathtaking floral environments. We are founded on the belief that if you love your work, support your community and dream big, good things will come.
Whether you’re a flower lover, gardener, bride or groom-to-be or neighbor, you are cordially invited to stop by our shop in the South End. In the event that you don’t want to leave the comfort of wherever you are, feel free to reach out or give us a call at 617.262.3100.
We look forward to seeing you!
- Andrea Halliday and the Table & Tulip team
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
Having been in business over 12 years, we have been a part of countless weddings in both big and small ways. We offer everything from quaint micro-weddings in backyards, to luxurious, high-end event design concepts that are above and beyond the imagination. From sweet event decorations to intricate venue designs, rest assured that we can provide beautiful party décor tailored to your unique preferences. We look forward to working with you.
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
As of 2021:
Bridal Bouquet: $275-$350
Bridesmaid Bouquets: $95-$150
Flower Girls: $45-$75
Ceremony Arrangements: starting at $350
Cocktail Tables: $30-$65
Low Centerpieces: $150-$300
Tall Centerpieces: $300-$500
Arches, Chuppahs and Installations: Pricing available upon request
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
Our services include (3) complimentary meetings:
-Follow Up Meeting
-Sample Centerpiece Showing
Additional meetings may be requested.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
Dependent on the size and scope of the event, we could have anywhere from 1-10 team members working your wedding.
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
We are inspired most by seasonal designs. Wedding and Event floral’s all begin with an vision. Carefully developed with detailed planning and perfectly curated design. This process is where we shine. Enriched color palates, superlative flower selections, resulting in astounding floral art.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
We have a set up team, a delivery team, and a breakdown team. Other services we offer are daily floral deliveries and garden design. Visit us on instagram @tableandtulip for our new decked out van!
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
They may be re-purposed to an after-wedding affair. In the past we have delivered to the Veterans Affairs office, nursing homes, rehabilitation centers, hospitals, and many more.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
Per our contract, deposits are non-refundable within sixty days of the event date. 50% of the deposit will be refundable if a contract is cancelled in writing prior to 60 days of the event.