1. Introduction: What's your story?
I’m Keely Anise, I grew up in Arizona and went to New School For the Arts where I fell in love with photography. I specialize in timeless imagery that captures the emotional story and details of your day. I step back to get a birdseye view of your wedding before diving in to capture all the little details that you never want to forget. After my first year as a wedding photographer I saw a need for emotive and intentional imagery in the wedding industry, I sought out to study the art of storytelling so that my images weren't only powerful by themself but also when viewed all together; so you truly can relive all the details of your day, both big and small.
Your photos shouldn't be stuck on a computer or USB..... I believe that one of the most essential parts of being a photographer is it creating a seamless and comfortable experience for my clients so that it reflects in your final images. I use simple posing that is guaranteed to make you look flawless, combined with candid imagery to create a fine art wedding album and prints that are sure to be cherished heirlooms passed down from generation to generation.
I go above and beyond for my clients, Whatever you need' I'll be here to help being it to life.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
I've been shooting weddings professionally for 4 years. But I started out the traditional way, first as an assistant, slowly moving up to second shooter for seasoned wedding photographers, then after I felt confident with my flow, composition, and posing of large groups I started taking on small weddings and elopements. I fell IN LOVE with couples and weddings so I spent that first year saying yes to anything and everything. This helped me learn exactly what type of weddings were my favorite, so that I could move on to hire my business coach, move from Washington state to Arizona, and niche down to serve clients that cherish sentimental moments and storytelling photography. From second shooting, small elopements on the beach, to large luxury events I have been apart of 100+ weddings and it has truly helped me learn so much! I use this experience to help plan a photo based timeline, give amazing vendor recommendations and lend a hand for more than just photography throughout the day.
3. How would you describe your photography style?
My style is sentimental, bold, timeless, cinematic. I edit in both color and black & white. I'm very intentional with my images!
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
Times have been so weird since the pandemic! We're seeing people that start booking their wedding photographer over a year in advance, and weekday weddings are more popular than ever. I suggest no later than 8 months before your wedding day.
Late fall - Spring weekends book up FAST in Arizona because of the amazing weather, I suggest contacting your wedding photographer to get your date booked as soon as possible so that you can have your date secured.
If money is an issue then you can always book the smallest package and upgrade in the future! Payment plans are always available as well!
The sooner you book the easier it will be to get all of your ideal vendors together for your wedding date.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
No wedding day or couple is the same. Not everyone has the same budget, and not everyone needs the same amount of hours. But one thing everyone has in common is wanting beautiful imagery and to be truly cared for by your vendors. All of my collections include, unlimited client meetings, online gallery website hosted for one year, USB with all edited images, 50 4x6 prints, a second photographer, and a fine art wedding album; À la cart these additional items are valued at $2383 USD.
Wedding packages start at $3,359 for 4 hours or $2,359 if you opt-out of the printed wedding album.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes! I'm the lead wedding photographer that will be there! Depending on your package there will most likely be a second photographer/assistant that I will introduce you to over email, or even a videographer and their second shooter too. This varies depending on your special needs! It could be just me with my two camera bodies for smaller packages, or an additional 1-3 people for a full production team!
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
I charge a travel fee for over 2 hours of driving in Arizona this would be 65 cents for every additional mile and over night stay if needed ( for example multiple day weddings)
As for travel YES! Hiring a local for your destination wedding is a great idea; and here's a few reasons why.
1. When you hire a wedding photographer in Arizona, you are able to connect with them in person, and can use them for your engagement photos. Engagement photos are a great “trial run” for you! This way you get to see if you truly connect with your wedding photographer before your big day.
2. Similar to the first point, even if you are getting married out of state it is still a good idea to hire a wedding photographer in Arizona and travel together to your wedding destination. This way you can connect with them beforehand for any of your needs!
3. You can plan your timeline in person over coffee, you can go over album designs in person and you can have a pre-wedding and post wedding sessions all with the same person.
4. It’s a good idea to hire a wedding photographer in Arizona instead of out-of-state because you’re more likely to find reliable references and vendor recommendations from them. you don’t want to be left feeling underwhelmed or even disappointed in your photographer if you hire someone from out of state and the first time meeting is during your big day.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Yes Listed Collections include; unlimited client meetings, online gallery website hosted for one year, USB with all edited images, 50 4x6 prints, a second photographer, and a fine art wedding album;
À la cart these additional items are valued at $2383 USD. I want to provide value and I believe that your art should never be stuck in a computer!
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Sneak Peeks will be delivered to you 24-48 hours after your wedding for you to share with friends and family and get excited for your final gallery! Final images are delivered in an online gallery/personal webpage that can be shared via link to anyone you'd like! After final gallery is delivered your prints and album will be ordered and typically arrive 4 weeks later from the lab, then it will be hand packed into a keepsake box and mailed or hand delivered to your doorstep depending on your location.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
A 30% retainer is due to secure your date. The retainer is non-refundable but it is transferable to another session or person. Anything that is at fault of the company will be refunded FULLY. All the details are in your wedding contract that we will go over together.