1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I’m DJ Thomas, founder and lead DJ at Dynamic Excitement Entertainment in Nashville. My love for weddings started over 10 years ago when I used to attend all weddings I was invited too and dance the night away! I got inspired to take my energy to the next level and rock all weddings! I Love the Excitement and bringing endless energy to all my events to create a wow unforgettable moment. I specialize in Luxury Weddings with special effects like Dance on the Clouds, Fountain Cold Sparks, Customized Monograms, CO2 Effects, Photobooth, both Social Media and Mirror Concept. I strive to bring my "A" Game to all events and I look forward to being part of yours!
2. What's your experience as a wedding DJ? How many weddings have you done?
I have been a DJ over 10 Years now with over 350 weddings and counting.
3. How far in advance do couples need to book your services?
Couples typically book 6months to a year in advance.
4. What's your rate? What does that include?
Rates range from $1250-$3000 All packages include 6hrs of service to cover the ceremony, cocktail hour and reception time as well.
5. Are you available to travel if needed?
I travel to all surrounding cities and depending on the events, we travel to Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Alabama, Kentucky and North Florida.
6. How would you describe your style?
I'm an open format DJ so based on the crowd's age group and their taste of music, I shift my energy towards it.
7. What's your backup plan if there's an equipment malfunction? Do you bring backup equipment?
We bring backup sound, lighting and computers to always be covered in case of anything.
8. What's your sick day policy?
We are a group of 3 DJ's so Incase one of us is sick, the other two can cover.
9. How do you motivate a shy crowd to dance? What do you do to motivate the crowd if nobody is dancing?
I typically come up with a fun game on the fly to get the crowd involved and bring them to the dance floor for excitement.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
If event is canceled within 3months of the event, 50% retainer is none refundable and that is compensate our time for working on details towards the event, reserving the date for the couple which prevents other bookings.