1. Introduction: What's your story?
My name is Shanna Naomi, and I am a licensed cosmetologist. I’ve been in the beauty industry for 12 years, and I am the founder and lead makeup artist at Shanna Naomi Makeup Artistry. Makeup is my passion and I am fulfilled when I touch everyone I enhance, look and feel beautiful.
2. What's your experience as a bridal hair & makeup artist? How many brides are in there in your portfolio?
I have 12 years of experience.
3. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer 3 packages. My most popular package is the “Bridal Experience” that includes makeup services for your engagement photos, bridal shower, and day of your wedding.
4. Do you have a team of assistants or will you be the only artist that day? What will happen if you're sick or have an emergency on the wedding day?
Depending on the size of the bridal party I will be the only artist on site.
If I am sick or have an emergency on the day of the wedding, I will have an assistant in my place.
5. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes, I charge a travel fee depending on the distance.
6. Can the bride book a wedding makeup trial appointment and will you also do a trial before the wedding?
It is mandatory that the Bride books a makeup trial at least 2 months in advance of the wedding day.
7. What beauty products do you use and would you be open to the bride using her own make-up?
I use quality beauty products that I alternate depending on the clients’ desired look. The bride can bring her own products if she would prefer to.
8. How can you make the bride's wedding makeup last and look good in photos?
The makeup application will last through the day through technique of the artist. A touch up kit will be provided. I also offer a add on service to stay for touch ups.
9. How long will makeup take on the day and how long will you be staying for on the day?
Makeup applications take about 45 minutes. The artist will leave once the Brides’ makeup has been completed. If you would like the artist to stay for touch ups for the Bride it can be added to your selected package.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
I require at least a 30 days notice of any cancellations. The paid deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable.