1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Nelya, I became a Wedding Photographer in 2012. Photographing weddings is one of those pieces became a huge part of my story, and guided me down a path I never thought I’d be on. I found love incorporating beautiful moments and the beauty of a venue into wall-worthy signature art work highlighting the esthetic of a couple's vision for their wedding.
When couples come to me after their wedding and say "I feel so incredibly beautiful in my photos, and they’re everything I’ve ever dreamed of. Thank you, Nelya for being on top of everything so for just one day, I didn’t have to." I know this is what I was meant to do.
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
3. How would you describe your photography style?
clean, colorful like art you'd want on your wall.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
It's always good to book as soon as you know I'm the photographer for you. Popular saturdays book really quickly so as soon as you know your general wedding date it's a good time to reach out to me. I have couples come to me 2 years in advance and others choose one of a remaining available dates a few months from their wedding.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
I offer Elopement coverage all the way up to multi day weddings. Most popular collections include 8 hours of photography an engagement session and a wedding digital photographs worthy of an archival experience documented throughout your home, whether it’s albums or wall art.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
with this experience you get me and my creative vision.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
50 miles are included and preferred venues. Be sure to ask if your venue is included free of charge.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
Albums are a huge part of the wedding experience. Everyone loves having their wedding photos in a physical album.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
No further payments are required once a cancellation agreement has been signed.