1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi I'm Quinn Barlow, and together with my husband, Jesse, we own Winx Photo! We're based in Knoxville,TN but we love to travel all over for weddings! We photographed our first wedding in 2014 and became full time photographers in 2017. We've photographed weddings all over the southeast, from backyards to busy cities. We initially thought that our first wedding would be our last, because it was SO much pressure, but not long after we decided to give it another go and thankfully it stuck, and has led us to where we are over 8 years later!
2. How long have you been shooting weddings? How many weddings have you photographed?
We're been photographing weddings since March of 2014, and have photographed well over 200 weddings in 15+ cities!
3. How would you describe your photography style?
Our style is classic meets funky. We love timeless wedding photos that will be passed down as heirlooms for generations to come, but we also love all things funky and artsy, and we love finding a way to marry the two! Our editing style is colorful and bold, while retaining true tones. Whenever possible, we love to take a documentary approach and capture all of the little in between moments happening.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding photographer?
We recommend booking between 9 and 18 months in advance, with most couples booking around the 12 month mark.
We take on 15-20 weddings yearly so to best serve our clients.
May and October book quickly, so if you're considering one of those months, definitely book sooner rather than later.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Our packages range between 4,000 and 7,000, with 5,000 being our most popular.
All packages include 2 photographers, Jesse and Quinn, as well as an online gallery of your images and a print release.
Our top package includes full day wedding coverage, an engagement session, and an heirloom album.
6. Are you the wedding photographer who will be shooting on the wedding day? Who else is there in your team?
Yes! You'll always have both Quinn and Jesse as your wedding photographers. We are both skilled lead photographers, however Quinn will be your primary photographer and Jesse your secondary.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We charge travel fees for anything over 30 miles outside of Knoxville and assess on a case by case basis. We don't have a flat fee, as some weddings will require just a little extra gas and some will require a plane ticket and hotel room. We always pick the most economical option.
8. Are albums or prints included in your packages?
All packages include an online gallery with a print release, as well as access to an online store to purchase any physical products. Our top tier collection does include a 10x10 heirloom album.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the images? How will they be delivered?
Couples will receive their images within 8-12 weeks depending on the season.
All images will be delivered via an online gallery, making it easy to share with family and friends!
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We require a $1500 nonrefundable retainer to hold the date.
This ensures that your date is yours alone.
If for some reason you needed to cancel after booking with us, we would refund any additional monies paid up to one month prior to cancellation.