1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi! I'm Brandy Dyer, the owner of Beyond Details Catering in Nashville. It all started when I was helping a few friends with their catering business in Atlanta and was presented with the opportunity to expand their business into Nashville. With my experience in business and connections with a few local chefs, I decided to use this opportunity as a challenge to grow professionally and personally. Over the last 12 years, Beyond Details has expanded our services into floral design and coordination as well to serve as a one stop shop for our clients.
2. How many weddings have your done in the past?
As a boutique style company, we service about 150 weddings each year along with many corporate events, holiday parties, luncheons, etc.
3. Do you charge a bulk fee or cost per person? What are your rates like?
We itemize our pricing so each client can customize the menu to fit their vision. Our average price per person ranges from $45-$65.
4. Do you have a static menu, or can you do a custom menu? And can you take care of various allergy/dietary requests?
We do have a menu on our website that lists the majority of our items however we are always happy to add specialty items per requests and accommodate any dietary needs. We want our clients to have the best experience so we allow them to create a custom menu that best fits their style.
5. What are your most popular dishes?
For plated dinners, our most popular dish is filet with garlic herb butter or beef tenderloin for buffet style meals. We cook the beef based on the preference of the client but standard is medium to medium-rare. We also offer many different hors d'oeuvre options that compliment a nice cocktail hour.
6. Do you provide linens, table settings, and accessories? If you don’t provide linens, table settings, etc., will you handle coordinating the rental?
We do not have linens, china, glassware, etc. in-house but always happy to work with the client on coordinating the rentals to ensure they have all the items needed for a successful event.
7. Will food be made on-site or brought in?
All food is cooked at our catering kitchen and transported to the event.
8. Are tastings available and what is involved?
Yes! Our tastings are Tuesday - Thursday and $75 per person. This includes 2 apps, 1 salad, 1 entree, 2 sides and 1 dessert. Additional items can be added for a fee.
9. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
For each event we have 2 kitchen staff, 1 event director, and 1 server per 35 guests for buffet and 1 server per 15 guests for plated.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We do not offer any refunds. In the event that the wedding needs to be cancelled, we allow the client to use any paid money as a credit towards a future event.