Florist - Amanda Voss AIFD
- Business: Bosque Flower Studio
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico NM
- Experience: 5+ Years
- Profile: Bosque Flower Studio
- Website: bosqueflowerstudio.com
1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Amanda Voss, AIFD, and am the owner and designer at Bosque Flower Studio, and I love to create a statement and outside of the box with wedding and event floral design. Inducted into the American Institute of Floral Designers in 2018, I created Bosque Flower Studio to share my passion for artistic expression through flowers, plants, and all things unique.
2. What's your experience as a wedding florist business? How many weddings are in there in your portfolio?
I have been a floral designer for about five years, being inducted into the American Institute of Floral Designers (AIFD) in 2018. I created Bosque Flower Studio in 2019, and desired to offer different and unique floral artistry within the New Mexico Wedding and Event industry. My design experience and portfolio includes designing the wedding florals for a well known New Mexico politician's family, and also being selected as part of the White House Christmas décor team in 2019. My portfolio currently consists of over 25 weddings, events, and styled shoots. Bosque Flower Studio has had the privilege to work for and alongside some of the best wedding professionals and clientele in New Mexico and surrounding areas. My references include: New Mexico Wedding Collective Magazine, Rocky Mountain Bride Blog and Magazine, Bridal Elegance by Darlene, T. Rayne Photography, Miller Media, Samantha D'Anna Photography, Maura Jane Photography, Jar and Crys Films, Casa Perea Art Space, The View Event Center to name just a few!
3. How far in advance do couples need to secure your services?
Ideally, six to nine months ahead of time works best, but sometimes things can change, especially in COVID times!
4. How do you price your floral arrangements? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
With Bosque Flower Studio, there are no cookie-cutter packages here! Each client is different, and with this in mind we design to your event vision, taking into account wedding party size, bouquet styling, venue, color palette etc. Your flower package is created unique to you, and pricing varies on flower choices, party size and so-fourth.
5. How many meetings will you have with the couple, and how will they be involved?
Your initial consultation begins with your inquiry, and general information. From here if we are a good fit for you and are available on your event date, we move forward with pricing, details and booking, I am available via text and also for in-person consultations.
6. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
I am the sole owner and designer at Bosque Flower Studio. I sometimes do have assistance for larger events and installation setup, but I am the designer you will be meeting with, and working with every step of the way- from your floral planning, to delivery <3
7. How would you describe your design style? (e.g. traditional, modern, rustic, organic)
My design style has been described as unique and tailored to the smallest detail. I love it when clients have out-of the box ideas and we run with them. On the other hand, there is something beautiful about simple and elegant styling- especially when it is perfectly fitting for the event and personality style of the couple. I honestly enjoy many styles of design, and creating the client's vision through a multitude of design styles.
8. Who will handle setup and delivery? What other services do you offer?
I coordinate setup and delivery with the client and venue(s) to ensure we are all on the same page. Sometimes I am accompanied with a member or members of my team depending on the size, timing, and complexity of the event. I also do offer the option of client pickup in lieu of delivery services if they choose to do so.
9. What happens to the flowers after the wedding?
The flowers are property of the client, and it is their choice what to do with the flowers after the wedding. Some clients do inquire about preservation services, and I do offer some different options for this.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
The cancellation and refund policy is discussed with the client once we move forward with booking your event date.