1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hello! My name is Sally Jarjoura. I'm the Minister & lead Wedding Planner for Intimate Elopements.
I've been an Ordained Minister since 2005 & I've performed hundreds of weddings in TN, GA, FL, CA & Internationally.
I founded Intimate Elopements, determined to create a Luxury Elopement company that would offer personalized service & relieve the stress of planning a luxury elopement wedding. I wanted to provide all inclusive services, with a modern & creative vibe, & offer ceremonies focused on romance & the couple’s unique love story, faith & spiritual beliefs.
I have over 17 years of experience planning various types of elopements & weddings, assisting couples to tell their unique love story. Over the years I grew to love planning elopements & have received extensive training & certification as an Elopement Specialist. I am an elopepreneur™ & elopements are my passion.
I’m not your conventional wedding officiant or planner & that is by purposeful intention.
I believe that:
• Your ceremony should be the heart of your celebration.
• Your ceremony should be authentic & make you feel joyful & empowered.
• Wedding ceremonies are important, but that does not necessarily mean they have to be solemn or serious.
• Every wedding, whether small & intimate, or grand & bold, deserves the same level of attention & love, & that there is no wrong way to be married.
• Everyone’s constitutional right to marry the person they love should be respected & defended.
• Your wedding should be fun!
My officiating services are for you if you:
• Celebrate love & visualize marriage as being full of romance, adventure & empowerment.
• Believe that wedding ceremonies should be authentic, meaningful & joyful & what that looks like may be very different for every couple.
• If you want an advocate by your side who will defend your right to have the wedding of your dreams, not someone else's.
I am delighted to assist couples to have the wedding of their dreams, even if their dreams are "outside the box" of traditional weddings. Everyone has a story & a different reason for choosing to elope.
It would be my honor to assist you to tell your love story & be by your side as you begin your journey as a married couple.
2. What's your experience as a wedding planner? How many weddings have you planned?
I've been an Ordained Minister & Certified Wedding Planner since 2005. I've performed hundreds of weddings in TN, GA, FL, CA & Internationally.
3. What sorts of services do you offer (month-of coordination, full-service planning, or à la carte planning)?
We offer All-Inclusive Luxury Elopements, Tiny Weddings & Micro Receptions.
Our Coordinators are also Certified Planners & your Minister is Ordained with over 20 yrs. experience.
We handle the planning of your elopement from start to finish, guiding, advising & doing the hard work so that you don't have to. On the day itself we handle all of the details, creating & facilitating your vision.
To help the planning process proceed flawlessly, we include planning & coordination in all packages. We take care of vendor hiring & payments, planning, timelines & coordination. We handle all ceremony planning & coordination & are your liaison with all participants.
For your reception we provide all on-site event management & coordination of reception with the couple, wedding party, guests and vendors.
You are a guest at your All-Inclusive Elopement & Reception. Our packages include your selection of 14 venues, 9 decor settings, all flowers, decor, catering, photography...Everything. We're Chattanooga's only All-Inclusive Luxury Elopement company since 2005.
4. How do payments work (a percentage of the wedding budget, a flat fee etc.)? What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Each elopement package includes fully disclosed pricing & is outlined fully before payments are made.
We require a 50% reservation fee (deposit) and a signed contract to secure your date.
Final payment is due 14 days prior to your wedding. If your date is reserved 14 days or less from your wedding, full payment is due.
5. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
We currently have 2 experienced coordinators on staff & a day-of back up staff if required.
Couple only elopements may only require the Minister. The Minister/Officiant is also a Certified Wedding Planner, with over 17 yrs experience, & will be present at all weddings.
All-Inclusive packages will include 1-2 additional coordinators.
6. What happens if you're sick or otherwise unable to be there on the day of the wedding?
In 17 years we have never missed a wedding. However, we have several Ministers/Officiants on file for an emergency & we have excellent relationships with other planners in Chattanooga to ensure that your wedding happens without a hitch.
7. How many meetings will you have with the couple and how will they be involved?
Due to the nature of elopements we usually have 1 initial meeting (I'll buy you a cup of coffee), & then all planning is done via phone, chat & email. I'm always happy to discuss more face to face time if you need it.
8. Will you handle the invitations, from wording and ordering to the addressing and mailing? What about guest list coordination and RSVPs?
We don't provide these services in our packages, however we are always happy to discuss them as add-on services.
9. Do you handle rentals? Will you coordinate delivery, arrival and set up times with the photographer, the florist, the musicians and the caterer/banquet manager?
We are your liaison with all vendors. We handle all rentals, purchases & services included in our packages. If you require addition vendor coordination we are happy to discuss it with you. The beauty of our service is that most of your vendors are included in your total package fee.
10. Can you create a timeline that tells everyone involved in the planning process (other pros, members of the wedding party, to-be-weds and families) what to do and when to do it? How will you make sure everyone sticks to the schedule?
We love timelines & always coordinate with you, your wedding party & guests, vendors, venue & service providers. Everyone has a copy of the timeline & we stay on schedule.