1. Introduction: What's your story?
Hi, I'm Jeremy!
I started filming weddings back in 2017 after realizing how big of a mistake it was for me to not hire a videographer for my wedding just a year before. Since then, I've been filming weddings full time and I wouldn't prefer it any other way. I've traveled coast to coast telling some of the most beautiful love stories and I'm grateful for each new opportunity.
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I've been filming weddings since 2017 and have filmed over 50.
3. How would you describe your videography style?
Cinematic storytelling. Cinematic refers to the movie-like, intentional filmmaking approach. While story is at the heart of our films.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
We offer a simple highlight package, a "classic" package, and an all-inclusive package. The classic one is our most popular because it includes all the moments you'd want to preserve.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
It depends. But whether it's me or someone else, your film is sure to live up to the Handiwork Media standard. Minimum of 2 videographers & 2 cameras.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
We charge travel fees on a case-by-case basis.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
We backup the footage to two external hard drives and then additionally we upload it to the cloud. We never delete footage.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
Up to 90 days, digital delivery.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
It's quite extensive but basically we will do our best to work with couples no matter the situation.