1. Introduction: What's your story?
Don't let the sights and sounds of your day get lost! Document all the meaningful moments on video, not only for yourself, but for friends, family and the next generation. Take a look around and let us know how we can document your video!
2. How long have you been filming weddings? How many weddings have you filmed?
I have been in the wedding industry since I graduated film school at Towson University back in 2007. Freelancing for other companies in the area and learning the in's and out's of the industry. Now, I work solo and love my job!
3. How would you describe your videography style?
Documentary style, I simply try to capture what is going on from a creative perspective, but not interject and tell people what to do.
4. How well in advance should couples book their wedding videographer?
Ideally a year in advance, but could still wait up to a few months out.
5. What are the different packages that you offer and which one is your most popular package?
Most people go with 5 hours of coverage, which includes the getting ready, ceremony and 1st half of the reception. If you have a grand exit then you may need to add on more time or skip the getting ready highlights.
6. Are you the wedding videographer who will be filming on the wedding day? How many camera people and cameras will be operating on the day?
Usually I work solo, but if there are multiple locations, camera's and live streaming involved then I like to have more hands on deck to help.
7. Do you charge a travel fee? For what distance? What does that cover?
Yes, if it's outside the 1 hour baltimore area.
8. How do you back-up your footage to ensure no footage is lost and for how long do you keep the footage after the wedding?
I use a Raid external hard drive and back it up to two different devices before it's erased from the cards themselves. This way if one were to crash I would still have everything backed up. I also keep the final files in case the family wants more copies or looses their media.
9. How long after the wedding will the couple receive the video? And how will the video be delivered?
Usually a couple weeks but I always say a couple months to give myself more wiggle room and that way if it's ready ahead of time everyone is happy.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?