1. Introduction: What's your story?
I'm a 27-year-old, always aspiring, chef from Baltimore that is looking to really give a jolt of energy to the often mundane world of catering. Unless you are looking to shell out thousands of dollars for an event, you most likely are going to get the bare minimum from a company. Enter, Liliahna.
Curating intimately personal menus, executing heartwarming dishes, and bringing you together with the most important people in your life.
I am a bachelor's degree graduate from the Culinary Institute of America with years of restaurant experience, as well as growing up as a Velleggia (Velleggia's of Little Italy, Baltimore). I promise you, right here, right now, I will make your event as special as possible, on your budget.
2. How many weddings have your done in the past?
We have done north of 150 weddings since our start in 2017. We typically focus on smaller, more intimate group settings so we are able to really hyper focus on all the small details of the event.
3. Do you charge a bulk fee or cost per person? What are your rates like?
We always charge per person for each event, and our base starting rate for weddings is $75.00 per guest.
4. Do you have a static menu, or can you do a custom menu? And can you take care of various allergy/dietary requests?
We create custom, tailored menus for each client. We do not believe in any pre-set menus or contracts that would lock a client into something that they aren't 100% happy with. We are also able to accommodate nearly all allergy and dietary requests, within reason.
5. What are your most popular dishes?
We specialize in high end Italian fare, so naturally we are inclined in doing classic Roman/Northern Italian dishes. My go to is Steak Pizzaiola!
6. Do you provide linens, table settings, and accessories? If you don’t provide linens, table settings, etc., will you handle coordinating the rental?
We are a full service catering company, that also has a wide variety of partnerships with other professionals in the wedding industry. We are your one stop shop for food, service, bartending, event design, wedding coordinators, music (live or DJ'ed), pastries, wedding cakes, photography, videography, venue connections and more.
7. Will food be made on-site or brought in?
We have a commercial kitchen location in Baltimore where we will do 90% of the prep for the event, and finalize all prep on site. We do not take events where there is not a kitchen on site, and we do this for the clients benefit! Fresh food is the best food.
8. Are tastings available and what is involved?
We offer free tastings for all clients that are interested in using us for their wedding! We do all of the tastings out of our restaurant in Baltimore.
9. Who else is in your team and how many people on your staff will be at the wedding?
We have a core team of 5 staff members, as well as a list of contracted servers, bartenders chefs allowing us to staff up to 20 people at a time, per event.
10. What is your cancellation and/or refund policy?
We allow cancellations with at least 90 days notice, and would be able to refund the full amount minus the security deposit that is put down when signing the contract.